Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Slow capturing photos

RBP

Reaction score
I'm flying the I2 with X5 camera, I'm using the fastest chips I can find. I shoot several panos each day on the job site I'm working. I shoot all my panos manually. I'll shoot a few shots, then the camera will click but go into a long save process. I thought it may be the chip (Scan Disk 64) so I installed a new one, same thing.

The problem seems to be getting worse, example I use to be able to shoot 3 to 4 panos with one pair of batteries (18 -19 min) flight time. Now shooting same panos (34 pictures) I can only get two panos, same flight time, most time wasted waiting for photo to store. I do format the chip each day after uploading.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi RBP, we feel your pain when it comes to waiting for the the shutter button to become active again. Something to check with the micro SD cards you are using is are they a U1 or U3, Scan Disk has both. The U3 is faster vs the U1, it is pretty hard to read that little number on the card.

Are you shooting RAW and jpg?

Thanks for the response, I shoot jpg, don't really have a need for RAW because I don't edit these photos. I don't see a U1 or U3 on the card. It is a ScanDisk Ultra Plus, it as a A1 and Micro V10. Now am I using the wrong cards?

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry