Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD: DJI TB50 Battery Station (Used)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.advexure.com
We have a DJI TB50 Battery Station that is used and in good working condition. Please see attached pictures. The case does have a few labels/stickers on it and scratches from regular use.

****SOLD****

Please contact us with any questions. Thank you!

Attachments

• DJI Battery Station 1.jpg
    DJI Battery Station 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 103
  • DJI Battery Station 3.jpg
    DJI Battery Station 3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
  • DJI Battery Station 4.jpg
    DJI Battery Station 4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Hmmm trying to justify why I need this even though i'm just a hobbyist. I need help with my addiction![emoji47]

Put simply, it will change your life forever ...

On a more serious note, if you need to do a lot of flying in one day then it’s a lot cheeper than the equivalent cost of batteries.

I had already purchased 20 batteries before the battery station came out and still found that on a busy day I needed to charge on the go using a couple of 4 slot chargers.

I now achieve the same continuous flying capability with just 10 batteries and a charging station, saving money, time and hassle.

Reactions: Advexure
Put simply, it will change your life forever ...

On a more serious note, if you need to do a lot of flying in one day then it’s a lot cheeper than the equivalent cost of batteries.

I had already purchased 20 batteries before the battery station came out and still found that on a busy day I needed to charge on the go using a couple of 4 slot chargers.

I now achieve the same continuous flying capability with just 10 batteries and a charging station, saving money, time and hassle.
Life changing! My wife couldn't mind me buying something that will change our lives!
Of course kicking me out of the house would be life changing as well!

Reactions: MrTVR
Life changing! My wife couldn't mind me buying something that will change our lives!
Of course kicking me out of the house would be life changing as well!

I never been this addicted to something till I bought my first DJI drone... dji it’s an addiction. I bought so many things I never use just because I love there technology.. I now own a dji inspire 1raw with 12 battery and many extra stuff for it, Osmo raw with the full kit with many Olympus lenses, tons of batteries, dji mavic pro 2 with the fly more kit and with 4 extra battery’s which is 7 battery.. inspire 2 with 4 battery, x7 camera, 16mm lens, hard case, 2 remote controller, 2 crystalsky 7inch monitor, charger hub,480cinessd, license. and I got a good deal on another inspire 2 with the x5s camera and many battery and also 2 remote controller..I bought that to.. the worst thing I just used all these stuff once.. and now I’m looking to buy this battery station and I’m looking to buy the other 3 lenses for my x7 camera.. and I never have time to use any of these anyway.. this is really an addiction to me... when I saw your message I felt like I wasn’t the only like that

I'm in it almost as deep. Two inspire 1's. Inspire 2, X5,X5R and X5S. Oh and Z3 and two Osmo set ups.
Just purchased the Osmo pocket.

I know I've hijacked Advexure's thread but they are part of the problem with their excellent customer service. Cavan has sold me a few items and always answered any questions that I had.

DJI did help lessen the other addiction I have. Digital Slot Cars. I no longer buy slot cars. Just drones.

I left out the P3P and P4P that I own.

Maybe it’s time to start DJI-aholics?

My name is Paul and I am addicted to purchasing at least one of everything DJI produce ...

Could you give me a price shipped to the UK?

Many thanks
Putney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions