Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD SOLD KEEPING SOLD SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up for fair offers, PM me if you're interested. Don't forget this is still eligible for DJI care refresh and warranty.

Got some PMs last night all replied to. I know I'm new but I can provide proof of legitimacy. PM me if interested and I can also show link on Ebay or whatever else you need.

-Mike

I've confirmed that DJI Care Refresh is still applicable as well as the Warranty. Warranty starts at activation. This is a copy of the online chat I had with them.

Attachments

• Warranty.PNG
    Warranty.PNG
    174.3 KB · Views: 6
I just received an email confirmation from DJI stating that this has a 1yr warranty that starts the day of activation.

This is a great deal at my asking price. You could purchase Care Refresh and still have it for way less than from DJI. I've decided that if it doesn't sell by tonight I'm going to keep it. I'm having a hard enough time keeping my hands off this as it is.

Attachments

• DJI email.PNG
    DJI email.PNG
    75.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Best of Luck to your Sales, you may want to wait for a up surge in demand.
I suppose I'm one of those low ballers... but frankly, a used I1v2 X3 in new condition with maybe 4 flights isn't any less if not taking advantage of the Care Refresh, which I've never purchased with past birds. Many kits with more batteries, dual RC's are available for less. Recently purchased a I1v2 X3, 6 TB48, OSMO, and extras for $200 less than your desired low cap and not intending to run the X3 but a Z3. X5 or X5R. No insult intended, current market price drives the billfold.

Again, best to your sale, it is a sweet package... or fly it and get some enjoyment out of it before selling it.

No sir you were not one of them. I do agree with you on most points. This I think would've been ideal for someone who obviously would like CareRefresh but also the insurance of having 1yr warranty from DJI as well. Almost everyone wanted the warranty, I think you did as well. People devalue the hell out of what they're selling by selling bundle packages. Used batteries are still $150-$175 Tx. $175ish. People will sell a package with 4 batteries and whatever else extra for $1,000 because they don't want to deal with multiple sales.

I'm happy to keep her. Just opened up everything and have it charging up. I'm really surprised they don't include a lightning cable though.

Once you take that bird up you’ll be glad you kept it.

No sir you were not one of them. I do agree with you on most points. This I think would've been ideal for someone who obviously would like CareRefresh but also the insurance of having 1yr warranty from DJI as well. Almost everyone wanted the warranty, I think you did as well. People devalue the hell out of what they're selling by selling bundle packages. Used batteries are still $150-$175 Tx. $175ish. People will sell a package with 4 batteries and whatever else extra for $1,000 because they don't want to deal with multiple sales.

I'm happy to keep her. Just opened up everything and have it charging up. I'm really surprised they don't include a lightning cable though.
That's great! Happy for ya! I agree with Chip, after you fly and use it for a short time you'll be happy you at least experienced it!

Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nylebrown77