Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD SOLD KEEPING SOLD SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the forum so please don't hesitate to ask questions. I'll try to answer the best I can. I have a Brand new Inspire 1 V2 with X3 cam I don't want to sell but my wife doesn't believe that you cant have too many drones. This is brand new still in sealed box. Reason for selling is that I also have a P4P which is brand new as well, only 2 flights on her. I'm also a builder so I have many FPV racing set ups. Thus too many drones, ie. $$$$ in my wifes eyes. So the Inspire sadly has to go.
I'm on vaca. til next weekend so I wouldn't be able to ship until I get home. So prob. 16th or 17th. I'm looking for serious buyers that are interested, I don't expect payment immediately. Like you I wouldn't want that much money out there waiting for my new toy to ship from a virgin member.

I'd be willing to sell for $1500 (net to me) CONUS. I'll cover shipping , buyer covers PP fees which are currently 3.4% I believe.
I may be new here but I am a member in multiple RC forums with 60+ positive feedback on each and Ebay with over 700 100% positive feedback. I can have one of my kids take a pic that I can in turn text to you. But it will just be a pic of a sealed box. I will not open it so please don't ask.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the forum so please don't hesitate to ask questions. I'll try to answer the best I can. I have a Brand new Inspire 1 V2 with X3 cam I don't want to sell but my wife doesn't believe that you cant have too many drones. This is brand new still in sealed box. Reason for selling is that I also have a P4P which is brand new as well, only 2 flights on her. I'm also a builder so I have many FPV racing set ups. Thus too many drones, ie. $$$$ in my wifes eyes. So the Inspire sadly has to go.
I'm on vaca. til next weekend so I wouldn't be able to ship until I get home. So prob. 16th or 17th. I'm looking for serious buyers that are interested, I don't expect payment immediately. Like you I wouldn't want that much money out there waiting for my new toy to ship from a virgin member.

I'd be willing to sell for $1500 (net to me) CONUS. I'll cover shipping , buyer covers PP fees which are currently 3.4% I believe.
I may be new here but I am a member in multiple RC forums with 60+ positive feedback on each and Ebay with over 700 100% positive feedback. I can have one of my kids take a pic that I can in turn text to you. But it will just be a pic of a sealed box. I will not open it so please don't ask.
I’m guessing that’s in USA dollar amount. Also where are you located?

I’m surprised this thing is not going yet. I’m half tempted to buy it.

My only concern would be if the battery is not dead.

I contacted DJI about your concern and they basically said it should no issue. There is a 6mo. warranty on battery after activation. You could also purchase Care Refresh to protect your bird and all components.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Here are some pics of this beautiful bird.

Attachments

• 20180413_181318.jpg
    20180413_181318.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 38
  • 20180413_181325.jpg
    20180413_181325.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 35
  • 20180413_181403.jpg
    20180413_181403.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 35
After a number of requests to open the box, I caved and did. So here are some new pics showing this is the latest Inspire 1 v2. T601 with updated Tx. GL658C

Attachments

• 20180415_100017.jpg
    20180415_100017.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • 20180415_100055.jpg
    20180415_100055.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 23
Still surprised this has not sold yet. If I did not already have one this would have been mine along time ago.

You do love your inspire...... Don't you? ;)

I even dropped the price $100.00 . Don't get it.
I love it a lot better than I did when I had my MP. That’s why I sold it. After owning the inspire the Mavic pro was collecting dust.

I'm wondering what the lack of interest is in this Inspire? Is it that nobody is in the market for one?
That’s what it has to be. I know about a month ago they were selling fast. Now not so much seems like. I know when I was looking if there was one up for sale didn’t last long it was priced right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc