Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Solid blue status light

Reaction score
trouble getting my inspire 1 to respond.. When I turn it on I get the normal flashing lights then a solid blue light. Cant get it to do anything after that. Any suggestions?

Solid blue also can happen if there is no connection between the bird and the RC. Have you updated any firmware lately? Sometimes when you upgrade the firmware on the RC and not on the Inspire it won't connect. Make sure you have the latest firmware on both.

yes travel mode. cant get it out of travel mode. is there another way to get it out? I'm just flipping the switch on the controller

yes travel mode. cant get it out of travel mode. is there another way to get it out? I'm just flipping the switch on the controller
If you can't exit travel mode you most likely have a connection issue. Have you updated the firmware on the RC but not the Inspire or vice versa? Make sure both are up-to-date.

downgraded remote to 1.5.80 drone to 1.4.00.10 app 2.8.6 it will now go into landing mode and start. But will shut down with only the left stick down camera still does not respond at all
what update versions should I do and in what order? giveng me a no image transmission signal message.

downgraded remote to 1.5.80 drone to 1.4.00.10 app 2.8.6 it will now go into landing mode and start. But will shut down with only the left stick down camera still does not respond at all
what update versions should I do and in what order? giveng me a no image transmission signal message.
Upgrade the bird first (v1.9.1.30) then the RC to the latest firmware using the DJI GO app..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions