Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Some Experience With Complaints In China (Shenzhen, Sending From Europe)

Reaction score
I live in the EU and I need to send my drone to a service center in Shenzhen. JI does not accept the claimed goods directly from Europe. They require forwarding from an address in mainland China to them. The Shenzhen Service Center is also unable to ship repaired goods outside China to Europe.Did someone send goods for repair from Europe to a Shenzhen service center? What happens if I send my drone directly to them? They will pay some high duty and vat? What company should I send to them and then back to Europe?Please give me advice.

I live in the EU and I need to send my drone to a service center in Shenzhen. JI does not accept the claimed goods directly from Europe. They require forwarding from an address in mainland China to them. The Shenzhen Service Center is also unable to ship repaired goods outside China to Europe.Did someone send goods for repair from Europe to a Shenzhen service center? What happens if I send my drone directly to them? They will pay some high duty and vat? What company should I send to them and then back to Europe?Please give me advice.
Moved to General discussion.

Why would you send it to China when DJI has a European based service centre?

my zenmuse x7 camera has warranty only in china. German DJ service did not accept eu warranty. DJI does not provide a worldwide guarantee. I do not understand why the DJ service in Germany cannot hand over the camera to China for repair. In addition, the Shenzhen Service Center does not want to send the shipment directly to them from Europe due to customs and VAT.

my zenmuse x7 camera has warranty only in china. German DJ service did not accept eu warranty. DJI does not provide a worldwide guarantee. I do not understand why the DJ service in Germany cannot hand over the camera to China for repair. In addition, the Shenzhen Service Center does not want to send the shipment directly to them from Europe due to customs and VAT.
Ah, I see.
Chinese Warranties are not worth the paper they are written outside of China (and sometimes within Mainland China!).
You will have no legal recourse from (whatever country you are from - you do not say). Europe isn't a Country.
Your best option is to suck it up, take a deep breath and find a reputable DJI authorized service centre in your location that can give you a quote for repair and hope it isn't too much.

Reactions: jiri.82

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
varinda