Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Stick Sensitivity

Reaction score
Website
rtrudeauphotography.zenfolio.com
I just did the the new update and it seems or appears that the stick is alot more sensitive
that with the previous version, possibly my imagination...But I am old...LOL
If this is the case, how can I decrease the sticks sensitivity to do smoother turns and transitions
or is this possible?
I did reduce the gimble speed settings to 30 which helps alot for smoothness.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Richard

I just did the the new update and it seems or appears that the stick is alot more sensitive
that with the previous version, possibly my imagination...But I am old...LOL
If this is the case, how can I decrease the sticks sensitivity to do smoother turns and transitions
or is this possible?
I did reduce the gimble speed settings to 30 which helps alot for smoothness.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Richard
You need to power up your RC and App but not the I1. Then you can adjust the gains on the stick inputs in the App. I use values around 40% (0.4) but it down to personal choice.

Well, it seems that change of the expo settings are not stable after the setting 0,3-0,3-0,3 it changes back to 0,4-0,4-0,3......... And the sensitivity sliders attitude and brake do not change at all.....
Any ideas what I do wrong? Only RC and ios App on. Tnx!

You need to power up your RC and App but not the I1. Then you can adjust the gains on the stick inputs in the App. I use values around 40% (0.4) but it down to personal choice.

I think you're referring to stick calibration, which requires only the RC turned on (Inspire off).
To set stick expo, the craft needs to be on. Same for attitude and braking adjustments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop