Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Stop Lying

Reaction score
Can I just warn my fellow pilots that you're fooling no one if you try to pass your second hand stuff off as new.

Nobody buys an X5R, keeps its for 2 months, then comes out with a BS story that it didn't arrive in time (back then) so its never been used and you only just got around to listing it because you like things to devalue in front of your eyes.

Only an IDIOT would believe you've taken two months to list an item, knowing full well it becomes a harder sell in relation to your story.

You used it, didn't crash it, noticed it didn't have a mark on it and put the labels back on it and are trying your luck on finding an over paying idiot who'll buy your deluded lies.

Its really pisses me off that there are people out there like that and I just wanted such people to know it :)

Can I just warn my fellow pilots that you're fooling no one if you try to pass your second hand stuff off as new.

Nobody buys an X5R, keeps its for 2 months, then comes out with a BS story that it didn't arrive in time (back then) so its never been used and you only just got around to listing it because you like things to devalue in front of your eyes.

Only an IDIOT would believe you've taken two months to list an item, knowing full well it becomes a harder sell in relation to your story.

You used it, didn't crash it, noticed it didn't have a mark on it and put the labels back on it and are trying your luck on finding an over paying idiot who'll buy your deluded lies.

Its really pisses me off that there are people out there like that and I just wanted such people to know it :)
If there is someone doing this on here then we do not want them on the forum!

PM me if you wish and I will look into it.

no no, no one on this forum, it was just a general soapbox rant from a bad ebay experience, but I felt it was good to remind readers what's going on and hopefully let some of these people know who might be here its not on.

no no, no one on this forum, it was just a general soapbox rant from a bad ebay experience, but I felt it was good to remind readers what's going on and hopefully let some of these people know who might be here its not on.
Ahhhh....gotcha.
OK, well if you do hear of it happening on here let me or any of the moderators know and we will deal with it - Fast!

Reactions: Phatzo
Ahhhh....gotcha.
OK, well if you do hear of it happening on here let me or any of the moderators know and we will deal with it - Fast!

gotta love those moderators :D
nice and clean and peacefull forum... what a breeze :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys - its a thankless task sometimes but we all do our best to keep on top of things and answer as quickly as we can. :)

this is why we (at least I do) thank you for the work and effort you guys are doing on this forum... i actually haven't been on other forums... once maybe on the official DJI but haven't seen it since... that was some months ago.. like 8 LOL...
many pro's around, nice people, fair people, intelligent people that argue about things and not other people (ok some exception but where not?)
you guy do as for my part and what i understand from your work an amazing job and it is not a coincidence that so many "normal" guys are around here :)
cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I totally agree. In fact on Craigslist I saw someone advertising a 'lightly used' Inspire 1 for $2500. No extras, completely stock.

I emailed him (along with a link to bhphoto where they are now $1995) and offered the guy $1200 and he turned it down.

I asked him if he seriously expected to sell a used one for more than a new one costs and he said yes.

It's frustrating, but there are people out there that are clueless and buy stuff like that.

It hasn't sold (yet) but I think it's despicable for someone to do that. And it's frustrating to not be able to do anything about it.

Just a heads up to anyone wanting to purchase an Inspire or other DJI Drone!
As of personal experience I want to warn you that on Amazon there has been a group selling all versions of DJI at ridiculous prices. They use the same wording " The item is new but as per Amazon rules I cannot list as new! All the units have been used in my shop as display models " they then ask you to email them to complete the purchase.
Despite them being banned everyday they pop up as a different seller. Only purchase using the basket at checkout as you will not be covered by the ' A-Z ' Guarantee! I lost valuable donated funds that came from Veterans! That was the hardest thing to come to terms with as they gave me support to help support others through my work!
I hope this will stop anyone else from falling victim to these " Parasites "! I want to use other words but it's not the place.
Phil

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry