Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

..Sunrise Surf...

Nice! Here in Cocoa Beach (home of Kelly Slater) it's flat today. The water looks great where you are, good job!

Hi mate... Cocoa Beach what a great place to live.. i guess that is why Kelly lives there... coming to the end of summer here water temp is still 27 degrees... and its hot... the swell is expected to reach 10 ft tomorrow ... hope to get some spectacular footage... will post another video if i do... thank you for your comment ... safe flying....

Thank you for your kind comment unyks ..how is the weather in Germany ?... its bloody hot here 36 degrees..
MEH. It is cold, we have a mix of rain and snow and it's windy. Fair to say: it sucks. When i see Videos and Pictures like yours i always ask myself: why in the name of god did i choose parents from South Germany.... ;-)

Chris

MEH. It is cold, we have a mix of rain and snow and it's windy. Fair to say: it sucks. When i see Videos and Pictures like yours i always ask myself: why in the name of god did i choose parents from South Germany.... ;-)

Chris
.. Man i am so glad i dont have weather like that... Ha Ha... if only we could choose our parents... but... that is something we have no choice in...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla