Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Switching between FPV & camera with C2 button

It took me forever to realize the list of options to program those buttons has more options than shown. You can scroll down. DJI left out the scroll bar along the right side presumably for aesthetic purposes. After two years I still ask myself, Why does DJI software suck so much?

It took me forever to realize the list of options to program those buttons has more options than shown. You can scroll down. DJI left out the scroll bar along the right side presumably for aesthetic purposes. After two years I still ask myself, Why does DJI software suck so much?
Yeah I did scroll - still didn't see the choice. Can you tell me what option you see that does the switch, i.e. what are the actual words? Thanks.

Yeah I did scroll - still didn't see the choice. Can you tell me what option you see that does the switch, i.e. what are the actual words? Thanks.
The birds at work so I don’t have it right in front of me. But maybe there is not a way to set the main/fpv camera switch to a C button. Only fpv zoom in/out which is a quick way to enlarge the little fpv window.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faridabadcallgirl