Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

T600-D FCC####1410 vs, T601 FCC####1510

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the "new lightbridge 2 technology"?

How is it different to what is in the original Inspire lightbridge? Citations? Technical references?

Reactions: Mad_angler1
What is the "new lightbridge 2 technology"?

How is it different to what is in the original Inspire lightbridge? Citations? Technical references?
The new LB2 thechnology is bassed in the previous LB1 implemented in the old Inspire 1 and PH3. Is the digital TX of FPV video system. The LB1 transmits video up to 2Km at 720p 30fps and the new LB2 transmit video up to 5Km at 30 or 60 fps in 1080p with more bitrate.

The new Inspire 1 V2.0 TX and transmitter GL658B is bassed in the new LB2 technology.

You can download the specs and LB2 information in the DJI Web Site

Regards

I am aware of LB2. Lightbridge in Inspire 1 and P3 are not the same as LB1.
Sorry, but I think you're confused. The Phantom 3 Professional and the Inspire 1 T600 have a TX based in the DJI Lightbridge 1 technology. You can easily find information about this.

Best regards

So the Model C controller does not work with any 1410 inspire then as it must also be based on LB 2 technology

DJI have shipped me a controller I can't use

Thank god you guys are here to provide the truth i was about to go fly as would have been waisting my time.

So to recap.

My brand new Inspire 1 V2 with FCC 1410 is fitted with refurbished parts and is a fake V2.

It was supplied with a controller that's based on LB2 technology so does not work with it.

DJI have been colluding with dealers to hide this truth, falsely submitted legal documents and faked power output result.

Published fake range results and are miss selling the Phantom 3 as it's had reduction in power over its production but they have put the same range as the new Inspire.

And soon I will be restricted and won't be able to receive new features because I have the older refurbished parts, when this update is release DJI will openly say we have sold you a limited product and your not able to receive the new features, only owners of DJI I1 V2 with the FCC of 1510 can have this update, sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
So the Model C controller does not work with any 1410 inspire then as it must also be based on LB 2 technology

DJI have shipped me a controller I can't use

Thank god you guys are here to provide the truth i was about to go fly as would have been waisting my time.

So to recap.

My brand new Inspire 1 V2 with FCC 1410 is fitted with refurbished parts and is a fake V2.

It was supplied with a controller that's based on LB2 technology so does not work with it.

DJI have been colluding with dealers to hide this truth, falsely submitted legal documents and faked power output result.

Published fake range results and are miss selling the Phantom 3 as it's had reduction in power over its production but they have put the same range as the new Inspire.

And soon I will be restricted and won't be able to receive new features because I have the older refurbished parts, when this update is release DJI will openly say we have sold you a limited product and your not able to receive the new features, only owners of DJI I1 V2 with the FCC of 1510 can have this update, sorry for the inconvenience.
The C transmitter is compatible with the Inspire 1 T600. But you will have limitations. I advise you to put the corresponding claim. The model T600 have a different main board that the model T601 and have the old version board.

Best regards

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
So to recap.

Slight stretch to say anyone is saying the parts are "refurbished".

1410 T-600 is simply a V1, not a V2 based on what DJI submitted to the FCC. Indisputable fact is DJI certified 2 models of Inspire with FCC. The V1 was approved as T-600 1410 and the V2 as T-601 1510. The differences in performance of each might be debatable but in FCC governed areas T-601 is the V2 and T-600 is V1.

DHL delivered a few minutes ago and it looks like i had luck, got an T601! Based on the tracking DJI shipped from London.

Chris

Reactions: curso88
I would say the difference in performance is unknown. Some side by side tests would be welcome.

Yep, exactly....it is unknown but they are definitely different.

I would love to buy a T-600 to go with the T-601 I received today. I'd like to know the real world difference. All we know now is T-601 is more powerful. How that relates to performance is unknown without A/B testing.

Slight stretch to say anyone is saying the parts are "refurbished".

1410 T-600 is simply a V1, not a V2 based on what DJI submitted to the FCC. Indisputable fact is DJI certified 2 models of Inspire with FCC. The V1 was approved as T-600 1410 and the V2 as T-601 1510. The differences in performance of each might be debatable but in FCC governed areas T-601 is the V2 and T-600 is V1.

one side of the plane to the other to believe it's true but that's what's been posted in this thread , my post is what the accusations are and how silly they are .

Again people are misinterpreting the FCC submission, Contact them, phone them, email them. I have, the information I was given is the V2 is in the name and notes, it's not relevant to the final paperwork for the FCC number.

They can submit it with one name and sell it as another with in reason, if they changed it to something other than inspire then it would have to be resubmitted

The only relevant information is

Model number =T600 and FCC ID that matched that Model

So
T600 = 1410 & T601 =1510,

they must change the model number if they change the FCC as that's required.

DJI could call it the V4 tomorrow and ship it with the older radio and would not have to re submit as long as it's with FCC 1410 and T600 model.

The Name V2 is not relevant to the FCC submission, it's marketing that's it.

DJI can call it the Inspire 1 Pro and not resubmit, call it the Inspire 1 Pro Black edition and not resubmit, See where this is going.

DJI have called its the V2, if it has V2 on the name plate it's a V2 end of.

The Radio change has nothing to do with the V2 , the P3 has had 3 radio changes and 3 model number changes as well, no fuss was made over that, you guys can keep making stuff up like LB 2 and have models but it's all just assumptions and lies.

There may be some work on the new series of the Xfiles you guys would make great screen writers.

Last edited:
Reactions: unyks
DHL delivered a few minutes ago and it looks like i had luck, got an T601! Based on the tracking DJI shipped from London.

Chris
Hello

You arms have a carbon fiber with camo pattern or grid pattern? Can you post a pic of your bird?

Regards

Btw DJI has also started to ship a few v2 x3 models with the same carbon arms as the Black Pro.

Few starting to turn up now.

Nice grab if you get one :)

Hello

You arms have a carbon fiber with camo pattern or grid pattern? Can you post a pic of your bird?

Regards

Camo! Here are some pictures:

IMG_7957.JPG IMG_7958.JPG IMG_7959.JPG IMG_7960.JPG IMG_7961.JPG IMG_7963.JPG

I don't know right now if the higher transmitter rate is relevant for me or not but i'm for sure thankful to the comments and hints from @Mad_angler1 because without him i had maybe bought an old device which is going out of maintenance sooner or (a little) later. Thanks man! And i'm also happy that i spent a few bucks more and bought it directly from DJI and not from a cheaper distributer with an huge stock full of old hardware.

Chris

ps: sorry image rotation got me again..

Last edited:
Hello Chris

In the DJI Store of Europe??? You have the pic of the labels of the case and box?

Thanks in advance

Hi Cursso88,

I didn't know that there is an dedicated shop for Europe, i bought it on the site Official DJI Online Store | DJI Store

IMG_7965.JPG IMG_7964.JPG

I just removed some parts of the serial number and other (maybe) order related personal data.

Chris

EDIT: typo removed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg