Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Tablet or Goggles preference

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering what your guys preference are when flying. Using a tablet or a FPV goggle such as the Zeiss Cinimizer OLED?

Reaction score
I'm using two Samsung Galaxy Note 4 8" tablets currently, but I can't wait until either DJI or Epson makes the Pilot app compatible with my Moverios. I currently use them with my Phantom Vision 2+ and that is the only way to fly, IMHO.

Reaction score
Head play or some similar alternative seems perfect for the camera operator in a 2 controller arrangement. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Headplay is the cheapest option but they're a little on the bulky side but extremely lite. They're yet to be released but I'd be happy to let you know if they're worth buying once I receive them.

Reaction score
I have the Zeiss glasses and an Ipad Air 2. Use the Air more, but both have their place!

Reaction score
Headplay is the cheapest option but they're a little on the bulky side but extremely lite. They're yet to be released but I'd be happy to let you know if they're worth buying once I receive them.
Those look very interesting. But I'm guessing I'd need to wear reading glasses to see anything that close.

Reaction score
I´m using iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2 and have a Zeiss Cinemizer OLED on the way.

When using my Phantom 2 I prefer goggles, soo I bought that to my Inspire too.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lemcke