Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Tablet or Goggles preference

Can I have some thinking music >.<

<playing Jeopardy "thinking music">

Actually... When you squint real hard and look at Sir Nikolas' picture, he looks like a guinea pig (no slight intended). So I thought, what the heck. Let's let him buy the Headplay (acting as a guinea pig, as it were) as see how he likes it, before dropping all that coin.

Seemed logical at the time. o_O

Reactions: sirnikolas
<playing Jeopardy "thinking music">

Actually... When you squint real hard and look at Sir Nikolas' picture, he looks like a guinea pig (no slight intended). So I thought, what the heck. Let's let him buy the Headplay (acting as a guinea pig, as it were) as see how he likes it, before dropping all that coin.

Seemed logical at the time. o_O
Lmao!
I'll be sure to let yas know how good the brick is.

I prefer the Zeiss goggles. the others I see, are too bulky and on our hot summer days, you will be sweating too much with the bulky units that cover your face. The Zeiss Cinemizers are light and the quality is excellent. Pricey yes, but you get what you pay for.

I prefer the Zeiss goggles. the others I see, are too bulky and on our hot summer days, you will be sweating too much with the bulky units that cover your face. The Zeiss Cinemizers are light and the quality is excellent. Pricey yes, but you get what you pay for.
Headplay is also light and 1/3 of the price of the cinemizers and also packs more punch in the HD department and boasts a larger FOV.
As for hot days, anything on your face will be uncomfortable.

Reactions: InspiredOne
Im not sure about using oled. This diode have to be more common knowledge for oled definition we need more ideas. Now we are looking for white oled which will be the most common lights everywhere. Real oled it's not there in screens we have to wait for it. Now led it's ok in this situation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207