Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Tap fly

I haven't used tap fly too much, but when I used it today, with the speed slider at max, my Inspire 2 flies 4 mph...am I missing a setting in the Go App or?

I am seeing the same 4 MPH, once it responded to the slider speed change but nothing consistent. I will do some research. I did have all obstacle avoidance turned on.

Standing by...

Yes you are :) I contacted a DJI Rep and was told to delete the app and reinstall which I did. I was able to control the speed exactly twice before it failed again. I was then told to reset the aircraft and refresh the firmware. I have not tried that yet. My guess is that this is some sort of FW glitch and will likely not get resolved till we have another FW update. Feel free to try the steps I have, maybe you will have better luck.

Reactions: marctronixx
No luck...Your DJI reps suggestion and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee at McDonalds! [emoji23]

What applications can tap to fly work for? I have never tried it on any drone in the fleet and just don't see where it could benefit the stuff we do. Curious if there are any specific uses?

I find this feature useful especially when doing pano shots while moving and using the right stick for camera control. At 4mph, it's too slow. That's what I use it for. Back up though...if the aircraft has the feature it should work....And with all due respect to DJI and it's dealers, the I2 is old news...not sure anybody of authority is concerned, as usual. Look how quickly DJI resolved the I2 loose prop issue...[emoji3]!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oharac