Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Tap to fly - FPV monitor

Reaction score
I checked a search for this issue, but the posts I found dealt with the FPV screen getting stuck. I don't really get that issue.

My issue is in Tap to Fly mode.

Entering Tap to fly brings up the FPV screen (so that I can tap on it I assume). I tap Go & the flight starts. However the FPV screen stays maximised & although I get the minimise button top left, I can't tap it as it chooses another tap to fly direction instead.

I'm assuming that I'm doing something stupid.

If I'm understanding your question correctly (which I may not be), you should be able to slide your finger down to take the Go App out of Full Screen mode.

Some more information and photos would really help. The iPad has a great screen capture feature.

D

Reactions: McHaggis
Thanks for your reply Donnie

I've tried all gestures that I can think of, but will try the finger slide down today. I do have a flying job today, so this is subject to having some battery left.

So I slide my finger down on the FPV camera view?

I'm not using an iPad, but I will ask my wife to film the issue.

To confirm:
I start Tap Fly
FPV view maximises
I tap direction
Tap GO
FPV still maximised & I am unable to find a way to minimise so that I can see the main camera view

Kit:
Inspire 2, Standard controller, Crystal Sky Ultra, X7

So I slide my finger down on the FPV camera view?

Yes.

I'm not using an iPad, but I will ask my wife to film the issue.

See...this is the kind of information that is absolutely imperative when asking a question regarding user interface. You have asked a question about a specific app that you haven't listed running on an Operating System that you haven't listed, on a platform that you haven't listed. For whatever you're using, all bets are off. My advice is based on Go and Go 4 iOS apps for an Inspire 1.

To confirm:
I start Tap Fly
FPV view maximises
I tap direction
Tap GO
FPV still maximised & I am unable to find a way to minimise so that I can see the main camera view

Haven't a clue.

Kit:
Inspire 2, Standard controller, Crystal Sky Ultra, X7

That information would've been good to have in the onset. You might want to list the app you're using as well. My advice no longer applies.

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08