Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB50 Charging Station Drawbar Handle Replacement

Reaction score
the airlines just knocked the drawbar handle off of my charging station... I reached out to DJI support and they are telling me the only way to get another one is to buy a charging station... they say it's a part that can't be sold separately
I mean... it's a simple modular part that comes right off with 4 screws...
Does anyone happen to have an old case to part out?
Or alternatively, does anyone know if DJI simply sources these from another manufacturer which might help me find the handle?
Thanks and Happy Holidays!
1672165909898.png

the airlines just knocked the drawbar handle off of my charging station... I reached out to DJI support and they are telling me the only way to get another one is to buy a charging station... they say it's a part that can't be sold separately
I mean... it's a simple modular part that comes right off with 4 screws...
Does anyone happen to have an old case to part out?
Or alternatively, does anyone know if DJI simply sources these from another manufacturer which might help me find the handle?
Thanks and Happy Holidays!
View attachment 33346
I would contact the case manufacturer. If this case were made by Pelican, they would probably ship a free handle out to you free of charge. Unfortunately, DJI being a Chinese company, we can all bet a year's salary that this case is a Chinese IMMITATION of a Pelican case, in which you're probably out of luck. That said...another brand of handle MIGHT fit. I would look at Harbor Freight. They have "Pelican-ish" cases that may have a handle that fits for a fraction the cost of the Pelican. I believe their store brand is Apache.

To be clear, you'd have to purchase the whole case. But at least you'd have your handle fixed. I'd charge the airline for it. They MIGHT pay if you make a claim now while it's still broken.

D

yeah, it's definitely not Pelican
it looks exactly like this one https://smile.amazon.com/Homeswitch...+handle+replacement+spare+parts,aps,97&sr=8-2 except shorter
Width and basic dimensions seem right, but the one on the charger is definitely shorter. the 15.55" dimension they list is more like 12" on the charger case handle, but all other dimensions look good.
I'll try a hail mary and ask DJI support if they can tell me the case mfg details

1672247242492.png

yeah, it's definitely not Pelican
it looks exactly like this one https://smile.amazon.com/Homeswitch-Travel-Suitcase-Telescopic-Replacement/dp/B07M92J1DP/ref=sr_1_2?crid=JF3KW2TVU6D8&keywords=Homeswitch+Travel+Suitcase+Telescopic+Handle+Replacement+Spare+Parts&qid=1672246581&sprefix=homeswitch+travel+suitcase+telescopic+handle+replacement+spare+parts,aps,97&sr=8-2 except shorter
Width and basic dimensions seem right, but the one on the charger is definitely shorter. the 15.55" dimension they list is more like 12" on the charger case handle, but all other dimensions look good.
I'll try a hail mary and ask DJI support if they can tell me the case mfg details

View attachment 33347
"Hail Mary." Nailed it....LOL...

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84