Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Thanks DJI

Reaction score
Just want to say thanks to DJI Europe (Netherlands) for sorting out my inspire 1 & x5r. Long story short, it landed before it should have on 2 year old battery and the land zone was less than perfect and the camera was mangled, the drone was no so bad but snapped arm, mainboard failure etc).

I was pretty devastated as we all know how expensive these are and a replacement was (I had no warranty) was not on the cards as I am a prosumer and not rich, there's no real way to get raw video from a drone without spending 1000's. I sent it off to Netherlands and for a very reasonable price they sent me back a new drone and camera (for the price of a few spare parts), and best of all, I now have the carbon fibre weave, instead of the camoflage design which I always wanted.

Most people go online to moan and complain, but I found the whole process with DJI a dream.

Log online and file a case.
Print off the label and take it and my drone to local UPS and post.
Then DJI contact you, with a list of the damage (photos) and a quote.
You pay the price (which seem very very reasonable) and its shipped back to you.

When retrieving the drone I got stuck on a ledge on the side of a mountain and had to be rescued, I was unable to walk for a few weeks due to tendon/ligamanet damage and the drone being gone hurt the worse, so this in conjunction to my ankle being fixed is a nice end.

Thank you guys, I am very grateful, and the next drone i buy (inspire 3 & mavic 2), I'm getting the refresh package!

Last edited:
Just want to say thanks to DJI Europe (Netherlands) for sorting out my inspire 1 & x5r. Long story short, it landed before it should have on 2 year old battery and the land zone was less than perfect and the camera was mangled, the drone was no so bad but snapped arm, mainboard failure etc).

I was pretty devastated as we all know how expensive these are and a replacement was (I had no warranty) was not on the cards as I am a prosumer and not rich, there's no real way to get raw video from a drone without spending 1000's. I sent it off to Netherlands and for a very reasonable price they sent me back a new drone and camera (for the price of a few spare parts), and best of all, I now have the carbon fibre weave, instead of the camoflage design which I always wanted.

Most people go online to moan and complain, but I found the whole process with DJI a dream.

Log online and file a case.
Print off the label and take it and my drone to local UPS and post.
Then DJI contact you, with a list of the damage (photos) and a quote.
You pay the price (which seem very very reasonable) and its shipped back to you.

When retrieving the drone I got stuck on a ledge on the side of a mountain and had to be rescued, I was unable to walk for a few weeks due to tendon/ligamanet damage and the drone being gone hurt the worse, so this in conjunction to my ankle being fixed is a nice end.

Thank you guys, I am very grateful, and the next drone i buy (inspire 3 & mavic 2), I'm getting the refresh package!

I've had similar experience with DJI. It's a real dichotomy that their warranty support is so stellar, yet their tech support couldn't be worse. Even the most basic questions have them baffled. But, more importantly, on the positive side, their warranty dept. is very Johnny-on-the-spot. Good on you, DJI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips