Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The blue tail light (my wife fault)

Reaction score
So my wife stole my new love.. she decided to copy what i was doing. pressed 5 times to put drone in to landing mode (check okay ) press once see battery power, press again I2 powers off(check okay) insert Gimbal (check okay)

then it all goes wrong

Press once see battery power (check okay)
\then press 5 times... (check NO ...)

but wait the I2 powers up... blue light in status light and its ready to fly??? messages saying camera has a problem with status.... but it allows me to fly??? R/C is ready but no camera images...

Okay go check manual what is blue solid LED mean.... no mention in manual.

so if your drunk or your wife gets her hands on the I2 "blue" means divorce... okay

So my wife stole my new love.. she decided to copy what i was doing. pressed 5 times to put drone in to landing mode (check okay ) press once see battery power, press again I2 powers off(check okay) insert Gimbal (check okay)

then it all goes wrong

Press once see battery power (check okay)
\then press 5 times... (check NO ...)

but wait the I2 powers up... blue light in status light and its ready to fly??? messages saying camera has a problem with status.... but it allows me to fly??? R/C is ready but no camera images...

Okay go check manual what is blue solid LED mean.... no mention in manual.

so if your drunk or your wife gets her hands on the I2 "blue" means divorce... okay
Blue means travel mode.
Your wife would have selected travel mode (by pressing 5 times) at which point you could have hot removed the camera and the Inspire would have transformed into travel position. Camera is powered down in this state.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tycet