Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The DJI Inspire One Flys like a dream!

Reaction score
Website
www.builtdrones.com
http://www.uav-outlet.com/products/...tegrated-4k-camera-free-express-shipping.html

1014404_205690089601514_2893285669080733315_n.jpg

10530687_205690109601512_5405360155877305983_n.jpg

Good for you, any updates on batteries etc. orders?

We have all seen pictures of it, do you have anything useful to add?

Last edited:
I'm assuming this is a production model? Did you shoot any video? Does the quality of the image produced by this camera stand up to the GOPRO Hero 4?

I agree...everyone and his brother has talked about how it flies and all the great stuff this thing can do. I ordered mine yesterday. I'm dying to know what the quality of this camera is...for real? I started out with the Vision Plus...hated DJI's proprietary camera...so I invested in a full kit with the GOPRO, but really did not like the fact that I had no camera control. The Inspire looks to be a really great package...I'm hoping that we can get real info about the camera...that is really the critical issue at this point. I probably should have waited, but I'm too much of a dumb ***, compulsive, etc...and went for it.

Got to love when a vendor shows up just to show off and Bragg they have one. While the people that put money in their pockets wait...

Mike, there are some samples at rc groups inspire thread. I'm sick of the gopro lens, you have to get too close to things, it looks like your miles away from everything

Last edited:
Got a call from, Uav outlet, Thanks, I appreciaite the personal customer service.
Sorry to be so harsh on you guys. A few words along with the pics would have helped though.
I read elsewhere that dealers get a full prod model ahead of time which makes sense.
Have fun, post some video!

Got a call from, Uav outlet, Thanks, I appreciaite the personal customer service.
Sorry to be so harsh on you guys. A few words along with the pics would have helped though.
I read elsewhere that dealers get a full prod model ahead of time which makes sense.
Have fun, post some video!

No problem John, sorry we've been waiting just like you guys.. Not easy waiting.. I had to hunt down our DHL driver so I could get it early then was bombarded by in store customers as the Inspire was waiting patiently on our build table.. :D

can you please post some flight video's and photos today? happy new year!
I have a gut feeling that we're not going to be impressed by video and photos taken with production I1. I really hope to be proven wrong.

Shockwave, are you Kerry? If not, can you please post some raw inspire 1 video? I am really concerned with the video quality...it feels likes its jumping and not smooth like second video with gopro 4...

Seriously...

Is this a production model Inspire 1? If so, it would be great to just post some simple examples of the raw clips, shot at 4k and 1080....without music, without motion effects...just let us see what this camera can do...listing frame rate would be helpful as well.

I would like to think someone who gets his or her hands on these first production models will actually provide some simple clips that we can evaluate, letting us know size and frame rate.

Thanks,

Mike Meyer
Columbus, Ohio
Football Capital of the World

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool