Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

This high flyer is a little over the hill...

Well my life with my Inspire 1 was short-lived!

Having returned my unit - due to faulty zip on case - I contacted the Vodafonestore store on Friday to ask when I could expect my replacement. I was told that they had no units currently in stock. So, I requested a refund...which they promptly gave me. Now all I have left from my Inspire 'adventure' is a second battery and 180w charger (bought from EPICTV in France).

I think it's fair to say I now feel in a bit of a quandary: Having spent weeks learning all about the Inspire 1 - and reading about all the various issues - I'm wondering if I should now buy a Phantom 4 instead of an Inspire?

I DON'T think having a battery and fast charger for an Inspire should cloud my judgement (but as a tight Yorkshireman it's tempting:)

Anyway, just wanted to ensure I updated my thread regarding my brief encounter with my first drone!

I will do a search, now, and see what people are saying about the Phantom 4 v basic Inspire 1.
If you pop over to the Phantom forums and read all about the problems with the P4 you wouldn't buy one of those either. :p

After much procrastination I decided to buy a new Phantom 3 Professional. I guess getting a refund for my faulty Inspire 1 - due to lack of stock - gave me an opportunity to rethink my plans. Never having flown a drone before I feel I will be much happier learning to fly a drone which costs less than *half the price of an Inspire...

Thanks to all the Inspire pilots who gave me such a warm welcome and sound advice when I joined the forum. I can see that much I have read, here, will be of use with my Phantom. And as I gain confidence flying I suspect I may well be back! Wishing you all trouble-free flying!!!

Cheers
Bruce

*(£740 uk sourced)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla