Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Title 14 CFR Part 107 Waivers (Post your approved/rejected)

Good deal. We are running 2 P4Ps in dual operator configuration for training right now. Will be getting 2 Matrice 210s with Z30 and XT 640 in the next couple months, that 600 is a beast!

Thanks for the info- very helpful. Now, what kind of anti-collision lights are available / practical for the Inspire 1 that are visible from 3SM?
~> I use Strobes self contained lights that meet the requirements.
Self contained in that they have USB battery recharge built in.
(do not remove plastic)
Bought mine for $13 . 99 each .
Dint be fooled by more expensive ones. Ready made RC I believe was the site I used.

Immediate waiver approval now for SJC, LAANC is up and running for Mineta Airport in SJ Ca...thank god! Been waiting forever and now it’s so easy...

Attachments

• 4FDB5F66-699E-4F7A-AECF-D5BD78E218F4.png
    4FDB5F66-699E-4F7A-AECF-D5BD78E218F4.png
    327.1 KB · Views: 28
I'm in NY/NJ/PA/San Francisco, and I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for them to add LAANC for KLGA, KJFK, KEWR (should be renamed to KLOL for authorizations), and KSFO. This affects me less than others. I'll be stuck in the portal ghetto for quite a while methinks.

I'm in NY/NJ/PA/San Francisco, and I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for them to add LAANC for KLGA, KJFK, KEWR (should be renamed to KLOL for authorizations), and KSFO. This affects me less than others. I'll be stuck in the portal ghetto for quite a while methinks.
the whole portal thingy is BS... hopefully other airports join in, but like you said." we could be holding our breaths..."

the whole portal thingy is BS... hopefully other airports join in, but like you said." we could be holding our breaths..."

It HAS been getting better for routine requests lately. But, yes, it smells of healthcare.gov when they first rolled that out -- a raging fustercluck. Large area waivers and combo's still go into the manual pile, and by the time they get back to you, it'll be Indiana Jones finding you guarding the Holy Grail for 1000 years to tell you "rejected"

Reactions: Bigdz
I'll note that we're well into Winter 2017, so I imagine a lot of people sleeping in squeaky heavy-as-a-dumptruck steel govt issue chairs with their feet on their desks in their dingy cublices. "Ah f-it. The private sector will handle it now"

Reactions: licensed pilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08