Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Today I shot...

Today we shot the Seaborn Sojourn ship coming into Vancouver harbour. This was a tricky shoot because it is an active float plane terminal. we were given the approval to fly at the iconic lions gate bridge and also at stanley park to get shots of the boat at canada place. At 7am the harbour tower is open and the float planes start up so we had a very strict finish time. Here are a couple of shots. A couple were from our Phantom 4 and a few from inspire 2 with X4S

Something different...

DJI_0034.jpg

Reactions: SanCap
Awesome shot SanCap!... I wished I lived in a more ascetically pleasing State. I just got back from a European tour for 2 weeks and wish that I would have gone through the hassle of bringing everything.... but then again, I don't know their rules. But ****! there were some great ops!

Awesome shot SanCap!... I wished I lived in a more ascetically pleasing State. I just got back from a European tour for 2 weeks and wish that I would have gone through the hassle of bringing everything.... but then again, I don't know their rules. But ****! there were some great ops!

Thanks, I love our hot and humid summers her in South West Florida. The clouds and storms are perfect for imaging. Going overseas is always a crap shoot taking drones.

Reactions: Highrpm955
Today we shot the Seaborn Sojourn ship coming into Vancouver harbour. This was a tricky shoot because it is an active float plane terminal. we were given the approval to fly at the iconic lions gate bridge and also at stanley park to get shots of the boat at canada place. At 7am the harbour tower is open and the float planes start up so we had a very strict finish time. Here are a couple of shots. A couple were from our Phantom 4 and a few from inspire 2 with X4S

Where were you positioned to take the shots? Were you on the ship or on the east point of Stanley Park?
Was it difficult to get the approval? I've been wanting to take shots at VRC during early morning rowing practice but obviously need approval from CHX

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1