Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Today I shot...

On my birthday we went out to a local location, captured this. Still going to be doing some editing, was my first real video...

Reactions: SanCap
Not so much shot, but began putting together my demo reel....feedback welcome.

Edited by moderator - URL removed as suspect destination!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so much shot, but began putting together my demo reel....feedback welcome.

Edited by moderator - URL removed as suspect destination!
Hi - could you please check the link you posted (I have removed it temporarily) as it diverts to a site giving details of an offer that has expired!
Thanks

Thought I'd share the little film we shot earlier this year in Iceland. It was **** tough flying in those conditions and we simply couldn't get most of what we had planned due to weather, but it still worked out I think. No real story, just a collection of pretty things we happened upon during our journey.

Last edited:
Thought I'd share the little film we shot earlier this year in Iceland. It was **** tough flying in those conditions and we simply couldn't get most of what we had planned due to weather, but it still worked out I think. No real story, just a collection of pretty things we happened upon during our journey.

F'in awesome man! Great stuff

Reactions: Blacksails

Very nice. Wishing I make it to Iceland someday before the glaciers melt ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla