Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UAV Rental?

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm new here.

I have Inspire pro and i like to travel and making goods shot whit my drone.
I did two trips whit my Phantom' but!! the inspire is very big to travelling :-((

Stupid question, if something think to do something like AirB&B for drone and rent the drone where you go ??
Don't have to fly the huge casing... just few penning $$ will work.
At lease, you can bring your camera, lens, filter and goggles....

That existing ????

Daniel

Hi guys

I'm new here.

I have Inspire pro and i like to travel and making goods shot whit my drone.
I did two trips whit my Phantom' but!! the inspire is very big to travelling :-((

Stupid question, if something think to do something like AirB&B for drone and rent the drone where you go ??
Don't have to fly the huge casing... just few penning $$ will work.
At lease, you can bring your camera, lens, filter and goggles....

That existing ????

Daniel
Welcome to the forum.

I have changed your thread title to something more descriptive than "Trade....." (I am not sure what that meant)

To answer your question, yes, UAV rental has been around for a while now. Although more prevalent within the professional areas 'hobby' UAV (Drone) hire does exist.

UAV rental is not all that common but definitely does exist. It's a high risk area for the lessor but is becoming increasingly popular. We rent systems quite often for production companies who shoot in and around the greater LA area and west coast who are traveling in from all corners of the globe. It can be a complete hassle and $$ to lug their systems to location when they can have the system fully primed and waiting for them on set or location with the help of a fixer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth