Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK I1 owners

LOL, yes I worked it out yesterday, when I saw 'if its media', I thought, I recognise that email address...
How are you, obvious question as it's an Inspire Pilots forum, have you taken the leap of faith and got an Inspire 1 now then?

Lots of military airbases in your bit, does that cause you any headaches?

No - not really. I have two redundant RAF bases close to home - RAF Woodbridge (limited use by Apaches (based at RAF Wattisham)) and RAF Bentwaters which has a couple of private aircraft hankered there.
RAF Mildenhall and Lakenheath (west of the county) have a massive USAF presence but none of the above are problematic for me ....

That would be great but I need to get some flying time under me belt 1st.

Fingers crossed I should be flying my inspire for the 1st time on Monday, weather permitting;)

Can't wait;)

I notice there are several members based in Essex myself included.
Are any of you interested in getting together for some flying and comparing ideas?
Let me know your thoughts.

Regards Dave

That would be good, nearly hit 100 flights and 20hrs under my belt, so hopefully I have something to offer...

Just in Cheshire, but right on the edge of the Derbyshire Peak District, getting my 1 next week, really can't wait.

North Leeds.
Had my Inspire since Feb and just received a P3 as well. The P3 is great because it can go to places the Inspire can't go.......i.e on my back !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669