Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unboxing, review & Crash Testing out Prop-guards for the DJI Inspire 1 PRO

Reaction score
Noooo. Unboxing, review & Testing out Prop-guards for the DJI Inspire 1 PRO UAV/Drone, and Crash test them into something HARD!!!! Does the DJI Inspire 1 Pro survive?
Remember, UAV's aren't toys. They can do some horrible damage, RIP Banana. Fly safe.

That's a good intro but where's the aggressive flight/ max descent test? What are the stats for these things actually inducing crashes? I want to use them when there's people in proximity but I'm afraid the cure might cause the disease.

Reactions: slim.slamma
Looks like more trouble than they're worth , if your prop came in contact with that its game over , and they're ugly to boot...

That's a good intro but where's the aggressive flight/ max descent test? What are the stats for these things actually inducing crashes? I want to use them when there's people in proximity but I'm afraid the cure might cause the disease.
The power guard are the ones to get, but the motors are alway fighting them. The cheap ones will break your props, and shower you in debris. No question, better to fly with out them.

I actually use the second, cheaper ones with good results but not before I heat them up with a hair dryer near the center so I could bend the ring part down to the point where there was about 1.5 inches clearance between the props and the guards.
I use a plastic zip tie to secure them, that takes all of the play out.

If I had of had more time at the time I ordered these, I would have ordered the better ones but after the heating and bending mod, these do fine considering that I don't use them that much.
The better ones were a three week wait.

The only times I use them are when there are people around but not over people (with written consent), I also use them while flying in the woods.
I'll admit, it does make it easier to know where the end of the props are while flying in the woods and they make people "Feel" safer when they're on.
Otherwise, I don't use them at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips