Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Update Firmware Problems

Reaction score
Hello,
I've just updated my drone and RC software. The update process for the drone terminated with an error. Then I updated the RC software and ends OK.
Now the RC can't link with the drone, and I can't repeat the update process for the drone.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance for your help

You can spend 10 minutes and actually search for the dozens of posts on this forum that explain in fine detail exactly what to do instead of starting ANOTHER thread on the same topic because you're too lazy to check, that's what you should do.

Sorry Pete, but I have spend much more than 10 minutes and I hadn't found another people with exactly the same problem, but after publishing my question I have test every solution i have found. Do you have the answer of my Inspire problem? Thanks.

Wow... tough crowd. This is a forum to help each other and share experiences with fellow Inspire 1 owners. Please don't forget that you were all new once and looking for information when frustrated and didn't know where else to turn.

Wow... tough crowd. This is a forum to help each other and share experiences with fellow Inspire 1 owners. Please don't forget that you were all new once and looking for information when frustrated and didn't know where else to turn.

Stick around Grant, after a while I can promise you that you will begin to get frustrated by the number of new threads started by people asking the same old questions that you just posted a long and detailed descriptive answer to the day before. This is a very friendly forum, the members here are intelligent and helpful people and the evidence of that is the hundreds of posts already available that describe how to remedy almost every known issue that DJI have thrown our way. I'm not sorry if new members who can't be fucked spending 3 minutes looking through a few lines of text get told off or ignored for wasting time here. If you're intelligent enough to have the disposable cash to buy an Inspire then put some of those brain cells to use and research the information already available. You ain't going to get spoon fed here.

You make a valid point Pete. I'm on here to learn and enjoy the experience of owning an Inspire. "Knowledge is Power" and I wish to spread that power among the UAS community to make it better, stronger and to help build legitimacy in the eyes of a weary public.
P.S., From one in an earthquake prone area, I hope you and yours have not endured too much hardship from your earthquake in 2011.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters