Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Update X5 firmware issues

Reaction score
Issues after latest firmware upgrade:
X5 camera firmware
Gimble doesn't center ( have to correct in settings)
also
first test fight after upgrade went ok until I tried to land. The landing gear wouldn't go down. I tried to manually bring the gear down-nothing.
I also tried to have the sensors bring the gear down- nothing ( I hovered a couple inches from the ground). I had to hand catch the drone, my first time doing that ... hopefully my last.
I was able to get the gear to lower after the flight by toggling the H switch 4 times... still don't know if this is going to happen again in flight.
anyone else have these issues?

update to these issues. I took the i! out again for a test flight after these incidences . I took off and the landing gear retracted and acted normally. The sensors worked properly and I was able to retract the gear manually with the H toggle. This is a good thing..... however. I flew out over the ocean maybe 1/8 of a mile and started losing video feed. The camera would freeze and the screen pixelate and turn green. I have never had an issue like this until this firmware. I brought it in and changed batteries and tried again. This time was better with only a few screen freezes. This is the worst firmware yet and I have been here from the start .

update to these issues. I took the i! out again for a test flight after these incidences . I took off and the landing gear retracted and acted normally. The sensors worked properly and I was able to retract the gear manually with the H toggle. This is a good thing..... however. I flew out over the ocean maybe 1/8 of a mile and started losing video feed. The camera would freeze and the screen pixelate and turn green. I have never had an issue like this until this firmware. I brought it in and changed batteries and tried again. This time was better with only a few screen freezes. This is the worst firmware yet and I have been here from the start .

I have the same camera issues, never had a problem until this latest firmware update. I have tried every thing I can think of, same results. After takeoff, once in awhile without warning, total black screen, In the upper left corner (DISCONNECTED)
It comes and goes. My take up to a minute co reconnect.
I have tried everything other than throwing the camera in the trash can.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tycet