Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Updates from AUVSI - News, Products and Information from AUVSI 2017 in Dallas, TX

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.floridadronesupply.com
Florida Drone Supply is packing up and heading to Dallas, TX tomorrow in anticipation of the AUVSI show beginning on Tuesday. We thought we would get a jump start on a thread of information so we can share what we find at the show as we explore all things drone related.

From the AUVSI website about the convention:

THE INDUSTRY IS TAKING SHAPE

On May 8, 2017, the largest global community of leaders in drones, intelligent robotics and unmanned systems will come together to shape the future of our industry. If you've never attended AUVSI XPONENTIAL – this is the one year you don't want to miss.

XPONENTIAL features exclusive speakers, innovative programs and dynamic educational opportunities that inspire and strengthen the people who are shaping the future of our industry.

You've never experienced anything like this before.

We will be looking at new products, meeting with vendors and of course spending some time at the DJI booth. We will post any new information we get regarding the newest releases and their shipping time frames or any technical questions that we get any new answers to.

As for all the other vendors, if there is anything you would like us to try to see or check out for you (and post photos or info here) just let us know. There are many, many exhibitors showing off their latest and greatest hardware and software and we will spend Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday looking at it all.

If anyone else is going, give a shout and and certainly use this thread to share any of the cool stuff you find!

Thanks!

Reactions: boefinator
I was just thinking yesterday that we need a thread on this. I will be heading that way on Tuesday.

Yes, I think there will be a lot of good stuff to share from the conference. I have talked to a number of people that can not be there so at least those of us that do go can pass along the things that are most interesting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam