Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

URGENT Video Colour settings missing in Go 4 app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Escalating this issue which I posted on yesterday in hope that DJI reps will respond.
Colour profiles for video on Go 4 App have gone on latest release.
Inspire 2/X5s/Olympus 12,25,45. Ipad Mini. All runnest latest latest firmware and app versions.
In still settings all colour profiles (DCine, DLog, Art, Etc Etc) are present.
In Video settings there is no pickbox for "Colour".

One responder has confirmed the same.

As I have my post setup to process DLog this will be causing me big issues in the near future.

Rolling back the I2 firmware to the only previous version availible has not worked. Neither has reinstalling the Go 4 app on the ipad.

Can you roll back the firmware in the I2? I don't think it allows to be rolled back in Assistant 2. Just the current one shows.

Maybe that DUMLdore rollback hacker's thing (P4 or Inspire forum?) might get an older firmware installed? Have to Google it as I didn't bookmark it.

Mine's pretty much knackered now for GO 4 and iOS 11.2 matters along with Autopilot not working either. I can't even get iOS to rollback with the iTunes as something is buggered up with the Cloud refesh too so I have to haul it into the Apple nerds store to get them to do a factory re-install of iOS. Great!

If it can't be rolled back in assistant 2 I can't see any other way. I'm a commercial drone pilot so any hacked methods are not an option.

They're still there. Sounds like SSD recording is enabled which now allows you to record in the new EI mode... which in turn allows you to either use Dlog or REC709 colour space, and which then limits you to Normal and DCinelike on the SD card. If you disable the SSD recording then the other colour profiles appear for the SD card.

It might be that the bug is that the SSD recording is enabled by default.... I've an SSD card, so I can insert it & then disable it to get the other profiles back. If it was enabled, but no SSD was inserted, then it wouldn't let me turn it off :( So you might have to find someone with an SSD card, or switch it to EI mode and run D-Log from there... I think it'll record D-Log to the SD card in that mode, but I haven't tried it.

Escalating this issue which I posted on yesterday in hope that DJI reps will respond.
Colour profiles for video on Go 4 App have gone on latest release.
Inspire 2/X5s/Olympus 12,25,45. Ipad Mini. All runnest latest latest firmware and app versions.
In still settings all colour profiles (DCine, DLog, Art, Etc Etc) are present.
In Video settings there is no pickbox for "Colour".

One responder has confirmed the same.

As I have my post setup to process DLog this will be causing me big issues in the near future.

Rolling back the I2 firmware to the only previous version availible has not worked. Neither has reinstalling the Go 4 app on the ipad.
And I am closing this one since this is double posting which is against our rules and you have already started a thread on the same subject here.....
Video Colour Settings missing in Go 4 ios app

Can I also remind you that this forum is not affiliated in any way with DJI.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawsonlee