Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Using Ronin MX on Matrice600 Pro without SRW-60G?

Reaction score
New the the Matrice 600 pro platform and have a couple questions regarding using a Ronin-MX in conjunction with Sony camers (Fs5, A7RII, A6500).. WITHOUT the SRW-60G which to my understanding is illegal to use in North America as of June 2017.
My goal is simply to have live image transmission and control over the gimbal. I have the DJI remote start/stop for the Ronin MX so should have shutter release covered.

Would love some insight as to how to set this up properly as the manual only includes info for using the SRW-60G. My thought is to run the hdmi cable from LB2 directly to the camera's HDMI out, question is, will this alone provide image transmission?

Second question is in regards to the A3 pro.. aside from the CAN cable going to the Ronin MX, is there any other cable required to be connected to the camera? I noticed in the manual that the A3 pro also connects to the SRW-60G when being used so want to make sure it's not supposed to be connected to the camera directly in some way.

I am super appreciative of any help any others who have experience with this set up can offer- would sure be nice if DJI offered this information in light of the fact that the SRW-60G is not legal in the US.

Thanks in advance,
Jon

You simply connect with cable your camera hdmi out to the hdmi in of the lightbridge2. You need the softest hdmi cable in the world as it affects the performance of the ronin. Will have to set pan limits of the gimbal so to avoid over panning and breaking the hdmi ports.

There is only one can connection to the ronin.

You simply connect with cable your camera hdmi out to the hdmi in of the lightbridge2. You need the softest hdmi cable in the world as it affects the performance of the ronin. Will have to set pan limits of the gimbal so to avoid over panning and breaking the hdmi ports.

There is only one can connection to the ronin.
You realise this was three and a half years ago and the OP joined, signed on once to post this thread and has never been seen since! (June 2017).

You realise this was three and a half years ago and the OP joined, signed on once to post this thread and has never been seen since! (June 2017).
I realize that. After the software update of this formum I'm spammed with notifications, the only way I found to stop them is to reply to the thread. Anyway for those who look in to this here is an simple answer :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop