Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Using The X7 camera & 24mm Lens

Reaction score
I am currently using the Inspire 2 with the X7 camera and 24mm lens. When I put it on an I2 that was sent to me through DJI Cares Refresh and turned the I2 on for the first time the gimble went through it's normal movements where it moved up, down, left and right. during the downward movement it hit the perfectly flat wooden table that it was sitting on and couldn't move to the bottom of it's cycle. Now when you turn it on it only moves left and right not up and down. Has anyone else had this problem with the X7 camera and a lens..

I am currently using the Inspire 2 with the X7 camera and 24mm lens. When I put it on an I2 that was sent to me through DJI Cares Refresh and turned the I2 on for the first time the gimble went through it's normal movements where it moved up, down, left and right. during the downward movement it hit the perfectly flat wooden table that it was sitting on and couldn't move to the bottom of it's cycle. Now when you turn it on it only moves left and right not up and down. Has anyone else had this problem with the X7 camera and a lens..
Is this not the same problem you asked in this thread?

It is a similar problem but no exactly the same. My I2 was sent back to the factory since id do not have a dealer near me and they sent me a replacement that is even worse. The original problem was with landing this involves just powering up the I2.

The initialization has changed for all cameras after intro of X7. Reason being the size of the X7 lens does not allow for the gimbal to move up and down. What you describe is perfectly normal with I2 under current FW.

It is a similar problem but no exactly the same. My I2 was sent back to the factory since id do not have a dealer near me and they sent me a replacement that is even worse. The original problem was with landing this involves just powering up the I2.
Ah, OK. Understood. Thanks.

Numbers of vendors make/have I2 leg extensions (FlyHighUSA.com is one) that prevent the X7 lens from contacting the takeoff surface during power up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko