Velcro Hoodivisions not ideal for Inspire pilots

Received mine in the UK today so had about a 5 day wait which is excellent. Ordered the PadHat for my air 2, only thing I would of liked to of seen was a stiffer seam to make it more sturdy, maybe a wire in the lining might be a good idea?

Thanks guys for your help also, now I don't know what one to get
Magnetic or non magnetic.

I have read in one of these posts that the magnetic one is affected by wind. What I don't want to do is keep refitting it when I'm flying.

This is one of the reasons I'm asking for help, don't won't to buy the wrong one again (it needs to be shipped to the UK) which is going to take a couple of weeks, to find it's wrong then wait another couple of weeks for the right one to arrive.

I have both, the one with the magnet and the one with Velcro and sticky tabs. The one with the magnet is the one I use most often and works perfectly fine.

Hi all,
Just to let you know I've just ordered a hoodivision do like the idea of a 30 day money back guarantee, thanks hoodivision.

I'll let you guys know how I get on with it, hope it comes soooooon

I totaly agreed with this.

Reactions: HoodiVision
Hi all,
Just to let you know I've just ordered a hoodivision do like the idea of a 30 day money back guarantee, thanks hoodivision.

I'll let you guys know how I get on with it, hope it comes soooooon
Which one did you go for in the end...... Magnetic or non magnetic?

Love my magnetic one. Delivery to UK from order day was about 4-5 days. If I could change one thing I'd like to be able to of used it with the home button on my right and not on the left hand side but that's just me.

Love my magnetic one. Delivery to UK from order day was about 4-5 days. If I could change one thing I'd like to be able to of used it with the home button on my right and not on the left hand side but that's just me.
That's encouraging to know, 4/5 working days, hope so. I'm the same as you about the home button but that's something I'll have to get used tooooo.

Where's all the smileys gone

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Richard,

The reason the Home button must be on the left is because the iPad is designed to use magnetic Smart Covers with it on the left. Apple embedded magnets along one side. Those are the same magnets the PadHat uses.

Best Regards,
The HoodiVision Team

Many thanks for the reply hoodivision, bad Apple lol just can't wait for my delivery

Smileys are back

Last edited:
Nice to see you are on this forum and give comments.Maybe you can teach DJI something.Appriciated your comments HoodiVision!

Oh those waiting days
Yep but I think it gonna be worth it

What I was really impressed with is that hoodivision take the time to come on here answer questions & get involved with people's teething problems, that sold it for me, they go that extra mile

Update, my parcel has left the States & should be on UK soil now brilliant now I've somehow got to track it my end, parcel force/Royal Mail me thinks. Bet it gets held up this end

Last edited:
Look what I got in the post today over the moon.... I've tested it out, brilliant just brilliant

I would just like to say, thank you very much hoodivision for a brilliant product & a very quick service. I only ordered it last Thursday night (UK time) & received it today in the UK. Going to using it for the 1st time tomorrow
Here you go, a couple of pictures

Glad you like it.Enjoy your flights.
Thanks huppe it puts my other sun screen to shame like what I've said in my earlier posts, I've wasted so much money on screens, should of just gone for the hoodivision in the 1st place. I'll have to order another one if I go for the 2nd RC

Great pics! Thanks! Do you mind if we use them for the website, promotions, etc.?

We see you are using the NanoStik wing tabs. Please remember you received Hook pieces with your order in case you want a stronger hold for more rigorous conditions. Please go here and choose "wing tabs" in the support menu to see how they work. Loop wing tabs.

Best Regards,
The Hoodi Vision Team

Reactions: Clampit
But off cause you can use my pics, that's the least I can do for you guys
I'll try the Nanostik wings 1st & see how it goes but if I need a stronger hold I'll try the hook pieces. But thanks for letting me know.

Guys, brilliant product, brilliant service.