Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video glitchy?

Reaction score
So I've had my inspire for about a month and a half now. I've noticed this just about every time I fly.
My inspire is 100% stock, using an iPad mini 2

I take off, everything is well, then about half way through my first battery the video starts getting all glitchy looking. Range does not matter, I've been 5 feet from me, and 5000 feet from me. No difference.
I'll land and swap to my second battery. And it will be glitchy from the start. I'll fly away from myself and the distance doesn't change the severity of the glitchyness. My firmware is all up to date.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
So I've had my inspire for about a month and a half now. I've noticed this just about every time I fly.
My inspire is 100% stock, using an iPad mini 2

I take off, everything is well, then about half way through my first battery the video starts getting all glitchy looking. Range does not matter, I've been 5 feet from me, and 5000 feet from me. No difference.
I'll land and swap to my second battery. And it will be glitchy from the start. I'll fly away from myself and the distance doesn't change the severity of the glitchyness. My firmware is all up to date.

Any suggestions?
Do you have your hardware decoder on?
It's under general settings in the pilot app..

Reactions: Dr_Dooms
ipads probably getting hot, whats the temp outside? disable all other apps to reduce processor load and it will run slightly cooler,

ipads probably getting hot, whats the temp outside? disable all other apps to reduce processor load and it will run slightly cooler,
I've tried closing out all other apps, It didn't make a difference, I turned on the decoder and it helped a lot, but its still not flawless. and its been about 90° or so

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa