Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video in very windy conditions. Kingston Waterfront

Reaction score
Website
www.worldmediafilm.com
Just got the new camera and gimbal on the Inspire after a brief fly away/drift in to a low branch.
Wanted to test the inspire with the new firmware updated and new camera.
So went to test film a clients building, conditions were windy, about 25 mph gusting to 30.

I was impressed with the stability. Security at the Digicel building preferred that I not operate from their car park as I hadn't cleared it with them so I had to park and operate outside from the street.

It was my first time using the gimbal wheel to rotate the camera, I was operating on my own and Im used to using the second remote to control camera. I prefer two operators as its smoother and, in my opinion, safer.

One of the Directors from the Urban Development Corporation which is housed in the building next to Digicel came to talk to me as I flew, we exchanged details and they contacted me today with some similar style work. had the security not politely requested I leave and inform them ahead of time next time I would not have picked up the business.! Funny old world!
They knew how windy it was and were amazed!

Reactions: Highrpm955
Would have been better without all the pop-ups.

Gosh, I hate watching videos with pop-ups! :mad:
I couldn't agree with you more, however without them the footage would be copied in Jamaica and find its way into someones video or commercial and breach my copyright. Trust me we have had it happen time and time again. so to prevent that pop ups at strategic places discourages that practice.

I couldn't agree with you more, however without them the footage would be copied in Jamaica and find its way into someones video or commercial and breach my copyright. Trust me we have had it happen time and time again. so to prevent that pop ups at strategic places discourages that practice.

I'm well aware of footage pirates. Still, a watermark of some sort would be preferable. Just my two cents.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters