Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video Location Intro

Reaction score
Website
www.retrovia.ie
I'm currently waiting on my Inspire to arrive and am playing around with a location intro for the videos I plan to do(My Phantoms are grounded so no flying for me until my new toy arrives). What I want is a brief earth zoom to the location of the video and then the video plays. Now, what I don't want is an overindulgent and long intro (a lot of people make this mistake).

Below is a rough version of what I plan to do. At the end is a still picture, but the final version would be the video playing and then filling the whole screen.
Now this is obviously not for professional use and just something I think would be nice in front of my personal videos as I plan to travel a lot with the inspire.

My question, is it too long? Personally I think I need to shave about 5-7 seconds off it.

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

I have been thinking about doing this. great job man! I have been too busy to work on it but you nailed it. My thoughts for shortening it are.... start with the earth in the center @:03 seconds and end at around :15 = 12 second into!

Yes I think about 12 seconds is the way to go. Will have a go later tonight.

Lots of tutorials on how to do this on Google and some sample project files as well that helped me get it setup quickly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop