Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video preview on my ipad

Reaction score
I've got a problem with my ipad. Three month ago it works perfectly but today was my firt fly after quarantine and there isn't any video preview on my ipad after filming with the bird. I've cleaned the video cache and it doesn't happen anything.
Any idea??
Thanks

I've got a problem with my ipad. Three month ago it works perfectly but today was my firt fly after quarantine and there isn't any video preview on my ipad after filming with the bird. I've cleaned the video cache and it doesn't happen anything.
Any idea??
Thanks
This doesn’t appear to be strictly the case does it?
On the 26th April (the day you joined the forum) you were already experiencing issues with your video feed.

You have attempted forced firmware downgrade which has been causing issues?.....

Finally i forced firmware downgrade and it worked, no problems with the video anymore but i had problems with the Travel Mode, it didn't work, however the ipad has always worked.
Today I flew after 3 months and i had this problem with the ipad, i also realized that the bird was unstable so finally i decided to install the last firmware back again.
But the problem with the ipad still continues

Finally i forced firmware downgrade and it worked, no problems with the video anymore but i had problems with the Travel Mode, it didn't work, however the ipad has always worked.
Today I flew after 3 months and i had this problem with the ipad, i also realized that the bird was unstable so finally i decided to install the last firmware back again.
But the problem with the ipad still continues
Can you try with another device? Maybe something got changed on the ipad trough the quarantine, are there any ios updates happening latelly?

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Can you try with another device? Maybe something got changed on the ipad trough the quarantine, are there any ios updates happening latelly?
I agree that you should try a different device and see if that is the problem. Do you have a smartphone that you can use?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry