Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

VPS with new FW ?

Reaction score
Hey guys with the new FW, should we be able to turn the VPS on and off ?? because i cant do that, with the I1 turned on the option goes away .
Thanks G

Man i am sure i seen someone testing this with this new FW, but i cant find the video now... That or iam just loosing it now..:(
Thanks G

what is VPS??? forgive me as i am not edicated on abriviations...

can we make a sticky thread where all shorts are explained??? Mazz???

Is that like follow me or orbit?

No, its the feature that allows you to take off or land using the Inspires VPS system, the little camera and Ultrasonic connectors on the bottom of the Inspire.

But I do believe that there is a similar feature as to what you describe coming soon.

IMG_20150521_232307361_zpsxam2i4wr.jpg

whompthereitis.gif

Reactions: sirnikolas
Yes but that disappears when you connect the aircraft. That's either for the P3 or for a future Inspire FW (or both).

Remember the app options are only valid when everything is connected and powered on, it's pointless to just whip out the tablet to have a look, you've got to get everything running.

no, RC signal lost option doesn't exist on android
format flight recorder also
LED
VPS

all these options doesn't exist on android 1.1.0

no, RC signal lost option doesn't exist on android
format flight recorder also
LED
VPS

all these options doesn't exist on android 1.1.0
why???
i want those features on my android device...this is not fair... iOS has the sim and other stuff... :( come on dji...

the only thing I wish is a way to specific the auto RTH when signal lost. 3s is too short a time. 5 or maybe even 7 is much more ideal or even better, allow a custom set range of 3s-10s

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44