Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

VR Headset ??

I did some tests with a very cheap yet pretty well designed Cardbox type headset. You just slide your phone in it. The quality with just my Samsung Galaxy Alpha amazed me. we tried Litchi in VR mode on the slave controller for the camera man. Headtracking worked fine. It allowed the cameraman to be completely focussed on the task. I just had GO on the master, as usual.

I wouldn't fly my Inspire with a single controller and VR headset, never ever.

This is the one I got: 3D VR Box Glasses Virtual Reality Headset Helmet For Universal Mobile + Gamepad

Doesn't break the bank and allows you to determine if you really need, want it, at all.

This may be a stupid question, but I have this headset and from reading some other info, I thought FPV only worked if the image was split, like on google cardboard, so how does it work with the 2nd controller, this headset and the dji app?

This may be a stupid question, but I have this headset and from reading some other info, I thought FPV only worked if the image was split, like on google cardboard, so how does it work with the 2nd controller, this headset and the dji app?
You need Litchi on the phone (IOS or Android) of the second controller. You can switch Litchi to VR mode (press cardboard icon).
You can still fly the first controller with DJI GO. The second controller controls the gimbal in Litchi, just like it does in GO.

About to get an inspire, would love to run the 2nd controller/litchi setup for VR.. my second controller would be my spare P3P controller which I'm told will be compatible for this, but would it work fully? Are there any differences to the Inspire controller (apart from the legs-up ring)?

About to get an inspire, would love to run the 2nd controller/litchi setup for VR.. my second controller would be my spare P3P controller which I'm told will be compatible for this, but would it work fully? Are there any differences to the Inspire controller (apart from the legs-up ring)?
Nope. P3P controller is not compatible with Inspire system...

Have you tried the Vuzix iWear ? unbeatable image quality, and great audio vuxiz.com

I'll take a look, but getting P4Pro now.. apart from Inspire looking more boss-like.. p4P wins hands down on every other dept... will get hdmi for controller and run some gogs from that [emoji1303]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faridabadcallgirl