Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

wanted inspire 1 compass

Reaction score
Hi everyone i have crashed my bird and need to replace the compass, contacted DJI and i was told that you only sell it with as part of flight controller set, does anyone has a spare compass for sale or direct me to where i can purchase one.
Thanks

Also looking for this very small compass board (p/n WM610 Compass v2?)
and the landing gear silver cross bar (npn)
Same reason - Crashed the beast.

View attachment 8290 View attachment 8289
I have both these parts but I will not seperate the bit you want from the centre frame assembly...in fact I don't think you will find anyone who will because it then renders the centre frame assembly (a $4-500 part) useless

I too am looking for a compass board for the original first gen inspire 1. My compass crapped out and nothing is wrong with the rest of the flight controller set. It was tested from another unit and the compass is the only faulty part. Any help would be appreciated. Johns Creek, Ga. USA

LeenR6, I have not had this confirmed by DJI as yet but my local supplier shared some DJI part numbers. One caught my eye, it is (I think) for this compass card. RWM-BC.BX.A00046 Seems to imply to me it is/was sold separately. It is such an easy item to replace that I find it incredulous that DJI's position is we do not sell it as a stand alone item. Its clearly made as one. To expect owners to buy the whole assembly is what? Greedy, Dumb, Bad PR, Annoying. In fact the lack of reasonable parts catalogs for most (Maybe all) DJI products is one area that could very easily improved on by DJI, if they wanted to.

Reactions: RcCairo
LeenR6, I have not had this confirmed by DJI as yet but my local supplier shared some DJI part numbers. One caught my eye, it is (I think) for this compass card. RWM-BC.BX.A00046 Seems to imply to me it is/was sold separately. It is such an easy item to replace that I find it incredulous that DJI's position is we do not sell it as a stand alone item. Its clearly made as one. To expect owners to buy the whole assembly is what? Greedy, Dumb, Bad PR, Annoying. In fact the lack of reasonable parts catalogs for most (Maybe all) DJI products is one area that could very easily improved on by DJI, if they wanted to.
I hope you are right. Buying the whole assembly to owners is all those things when the faulty part is just the compass board. I'll check with my local supplier and see what they say about the part number as well. Thanks!

You can't buy the compass separately, you have to buy the whole NCore component......DJI you suck the big one.

You can't buy the compass separately, you have to buy the whole NCore component......DJI you suck the big one.
Yeah, I know, but I'm hoping someone with a crashed one might want to sell one. Sucks to be grounded for one tiny little part. DJI doesn't seem to care about their customers at all. :(

I just sent one OS....the problems is if someone has one, it is more than likely complete with the NCore and no one will seperate it. I have a complete NCore component with compass but I won't seperate the compass. The last one I sent, the NCore was not working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84