Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

We luv ya

Hey slim!!
Man that was the coolest video I've seen!!
I thought it was funny to see people's reaction to your inspire!!
From the two police officers the army guy and the kids ..
.Oh and of course my favorite the 12 o'clock boys riding wheelies !! Sorry just think its cool....
Great editing too!!
Had a smile on my face the whole time..very entertaining!!
Can you tell I liked it???? :D
Turbo...

How's the state treating you?
Putting some bits and pieces together!
The state is looking beautiful this time of year
after an upstate winter.

Cool man...
I look forward to seeing some more of your work...
I still think about and tell other pilots about your video. .
been a dry year here in California. .
Were having a serious drought and the state is in danger of running out of water..
We have nearly depleted our groundwater and are In trouble. .
anyway. .
turbo. ..

Im thinking your in NY.
AHH yes Cali is going thru some tuff times.
I can't wait to visit Trinidad, Arcata CA areas again the scenery is....
America always pulls thru

And they wonder why people want to ban drones!!

Remember the most important thing to pack before you fly is your brain!!

Keep it up and bleat all you want when they are licensed/geo fenced up to the hilt.

All the above is in the pipeline because of flying like that. Im more convinced of it than ever!

image.png
And they wonder why people want to ban drones!!

Remember the most important thing to pack before you fly is your brain!!

Keep it up and bleat all you want when they are licensed/geo fenced up to the hilt.

All the above is in the pipeline because of flying like that. Im more convinced of it than ever!
Only in Nyc, true story it was a lady laid out on the sidewalk who summoned the NYPD. She thought it was an IsIL attack. The officers assured me she was still crying around the corner. I did feel sympathy for the woman but I was not going to go talk to her crazy azz. Out of say 1000 people 1 person was upset.
It's 2016 get used to it. Or you can park your Pro drone.

View attachment 7194
Only in Nyc, true story it was a lady laid out on the sidewalk who summoned the NYPD. She thought it was an IsIL attack. The officers assured me she was still crying around the corner. I did feel sympathy for the woman but I was not going to go talk to her crazy azz. Out of say 1000 people 1 person was upset.
It's 2016 get used to it. Or you can park your Pro drone.

Its 2016 eh?

Good come back defending totally reckless flying that (along with others) WILL result in "drones" being restricted-FACT.

At what point did you think this constituted safe flying. Suppose you where totally professional (I doubt it as your "risk assesment" (which you should conduct prior to pre flight checks) deems it acceptable to frighten passing ladies )in your pre flight checks etc there is still the small chance something could go wrong Bird strike,esc failure,flyaway,loss of concentration. Tell everybody what you will say to the mother of a small child after your wreckless flight makes them blind as whats left of your 3kg "missile" hits them in the face? Sensible answers only will be accepted.

Say no accident occurs and "out of 1000" onlookers are so inspired " decide you are so "cool" "right on" so 2016" they decide to buy a "drone" .

Will it be okay for them to all fly them at the same time in the same area like you? Will accidents occur? Hmm will it be feasible. Your rational says they can!

In fact your rational says every body in NYC can buy a "drone " and fly it just like you. Acceptable? Must be its 2016!!

You may think I should go and park my Pro Drone. I think you should not only park your brain but take yourself to the biggest mirror you can find and give yourself an interview without coffee.

Any come backs? Remeber make them sensible and oh so 2016.

Rant over.

Out.

PS sorry to all non "2016" UAV operators out there just want to nip this one in the bud.

Reactions: slim.slamma
At about 2:11 up till 2:25 the last biker almost crashed looking up at the i1:p and then into the cab & then in:rolleyes:to the bus the guy kept looking up:oops:
Wait till you guys see my Miami beach video;) Filmed everything most wouldn't dare...
@tweaker watch that blood pressure bud:mad:

No high blood pressure - just seeing with great clarity how the future ownership/geo fencing is going to go.....

And you know what? With flights like yours not before time.

Until this happens please for yourself and others think about what injury your UAV can inflict.

You can get a lot of similar footage by being clever AND keeping people safe. Your choice. Is it really worth it?

Just answer some of the questions I asked you above on this forum. I dare you.

Not wasting anymore time on you -just have a think...........

Tweaker what I did I shouldn't have done. I'm not answering your ?'s because for the most part your correct. Want me to kiss your butt also?
Got any editing tips? Most likely not...

Slim I just do not want you regretting something you do that stays with you for a long time after the event.

I am old enough to not need butt kissing from anyone.

Its not how good you are its how bad you let yourself get.

I am always learning so if you have any editing tips please share them.

I will console myself however if I make a mistake editing the worse thing that can happen is that my final edit is not really that good or I lose all my footage and have to start again. No one will either regret what they should or should not have done or been maimed or killed.

Im glad you can see the error of your ways.

Stay safe.

Reactions: slim.slamma

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters