Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

well dji, now what

well it just does just about everything the inspire and p3 does with a way way way better and cheaper controller. gps, ground sensors, ground station oh and it's less then a 1000 bucks, don't be bitter. accept reality

well it just does just about everything the inspire and p3 does with a way way way better and cheaper controller. gps, ground sensors, ground station oh and it's less then a 1000 bucks, don't be bitter. accept reality
O I have one. I love my BeBop. Takes a licken'. Very fun for FPV flying around the yard but if you are insinuating this is any kind of competition for the inspire 1 I really do not get what you are talking about. This is a fun toy with a fixed camera. It has no gimbal and it is barely steady in the air. All of the stabilization is done with software and it does not look nearly as good as the gimbal stabilized footage. Honestly there are half a dozen drones out there that may come close and start to compete with the I1 but of all of the options, why would you bring up this one? Way off base.

I hope you are very happy with your new toy. Let us know how you get on with it.
Looks very professional in Fischer Price Red.
No 4k
No gimbal stabilisation (it's done in camera)
No 360 degree rotation
Not even 1080 at 50 or 60p
12 minute quoted flight time (so really around 9 mins)
Oh, at it weighs in at 450g....that's really going to be stable in a 25mph wind. :p

It's a toy for kids in the park who go skateboarding.

I'm thinking DJI are not losing any sleep just yet!!!!

O I have one. I love my BeBop. Takes a licken'. Very fun for FPV flying around the yard but if you are insinuating this is any kind of competition for the inspire 1 I really do not get what you are talking about. This is a fun toy with a fixed camera. It has no gimbal and it is barely steady in the air. All of the stabilization is done with software and it is not look nearly as good as the gimbal stabilized footage. Honestly there are half a dozen drones out there that may come close and start to compete with the I1 but of all of the options, why would you bring up this one? Way off base.

My thoughts exactly. If you think this is even close to an Inspire... I don't even know what to say.

You serious. Well I take it back cause you are. Look a gimbal is much more efficient and better than a software based stabilization. Plus the I1's gimbal can move 360.

O I have one. I love my BeBop. Takes a licken'. Very fun for FPV flying around the yard but if you are insinuating this is any kind of competition for the inspire 1 I really do not get what you are talking about. This is a fun toy with a fixed camera. It has no gimbal and it is barely steady in the air. All of the stabilization is done with software and it does not look nearly as good as the gimbal stabilized footage. Honestly there are half a dozen drones out there that may come close and start to compete with the I1 but of all of the options, why would you bring up this one? Way off base.

^^^^^^
I approve your post.

Dont Feed a Troll.

OK OK!!! What type of drugs have you taken?

LOL

j4OuCF3.png

Reactions: FictitiousPerson
You must be kidding Shaz.:rolleyes:For that money I would buy a P2 or a Walkera,Yuneec.Much more for the money

For 100 less then the P3 advanced I would go P3 advanced all the way. its 100$ and a much more capable quad

Hoe does it do anything the inspire does?

I tend to understand the enthusiasm of having and using a product for the very first time, especially a brand new quadcopter, but to pay 900 dollars for a practice-drone like BeBop and to be convinced you made a good deal, well, that's a little bit too enthusiastic for me.

Reactions: FictitiousPerson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters