Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What are my options for replacing my I1?

Reaction score
Today I was flying around downtown in the city and my I1 lost signal and veer to the left and clipped a building and fell 60 feet to concrete. Its pretty much toast, the sd card was the only thing thats not broken. This was my 3rd flight of the day and everything was good during the first two flights. My imu values were in range and my compass was calibrated at the beginning of the day. I wasnt far enough away that the video feed should have cut out. Anyways does dji offer sales on just the quad itself? Would something like this be covered under their warranty? I think I remember reading somewhere that they got a replacement because the crash was due to software malfunction. Am I able to get the flight data off the I1 in its current condition to send to dji?

I wouldn't think there would be any radio interference in the middle of the city. Maybe you could sue the owner of the building for jumping out in front of you?

Are u sure you are losing control ? Or only the video signal ...? Do u fly only looking on ur screen or also ur drone?

Are u sure you are losing control ? Or only the video signal ...? Do u fly only looking on ur screen or also ur drone?
I was not flying only fpv although I was looking at my screen when the crash occurred. I got the video signal loss and then the rc signal loss immediately after. I watched my flight log and it never went out of p gps mode. I started to make a clockwise turn to come back towards me and the last bit of info on the log shows the ac making a hard left turn and veering into the building.

I wouldn't think there would be any radio interference in the middle of the city. Maybe you could sue the owner of the building for jumping out in front of you?
Do you have a lawyer to reccomend? Thanks for your helpful reply.

Is enough of the tail end left to get a connection for flight data? If not then my guess is you'd have to manually rig some cable. Good luck!

I have a new Inspire Body, camera and battery for Sale. Does not come with remotes, manual, case, power cords. Message me if interested.

Is enough of the tail end left to get a connection for flight data? If not then my guess is you'd have to manually rig some cable. Good luck!
Yeah I think so, do I need to power on the ac to pull the data from it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa