Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What do you like/dislike about the DJI shoulder harness?

Reaction score
I'm looking into making a new set of harness for the remote, and I'd like to hear from you guys. My biggest issue is the harness doesn't hold the remote against your chest so it bounces if you walk around with it. Any other comments?

Yes, it's like something out of a Christmas Cracker and very poor quality.

I use Seacraft products which are in a different league to the giveaway cheapy DJi harness. I wouldn't trust my TX and tablet to that harness at ANY time!

I went to the DJI Pilots day in Christchurch a month or so back and I watched the demonstrator pilot put his harness on. He was a total douche bag and said to everyone that he LOVED his harness. I quietly put mine away and will probably never use it just because of that! It looked like something you'd strap a parachute on with. I have a standard RMRC lanyard which works just fine. Its really only there to support the controller if you need your hands for something else.

I'm looking into making a new set of harness for the remote, and I'd like to hear from you guys. My biggest issue is the harness doesn't hold the remote against your chest so it bounces if you walk around with it. Any other comments?
can you make 1 that the i1 straps to my back. The case is nice but not for hiking or bike trail riding. I like the harness it gives me that Clint Eastwood look. My neighbors thought is was a pistol shoulder strap. oh yea adjust your straps. On your belly or your chest, i'm 6'3 and I can adjust it

Yes, it's like something out of a Christmas Cracker and very poor quality.

I use Seacraft products which are in a different league to the giveaway cheapy DJi harness. I wouldn't trust my TX and tablet to that harness at ANY time!
The quality is superb sr.

I use the Secraft single clip harness...
Easier on/off (harder to twist/tangle)
More comfortable (to me)
Clip is easier to engage one handed
Clip is substantial

This harness is hard to find right now (probably because the DJI one is not quite so well made) ;)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44