Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What software to use

If you have a Mac then I'd also probably go with Final Cut Pro X (that's what I use the most), but especially if you're really into color correction you should check out DaVinci Resolve too. That would be my choice on Linux or windows.

I don't like editing in Resolve as much, but it's not too bad, and like iMovie there's a free version of Resolve that's still very capable. Both the professional version of Resolve and Final Cut cost $299.

There are some others out there like Sony Vegas, etc. and of course Adobe Premiere which was mentioned earlier, but I wouldn't go with Premiere unless you want to use other Adobe software and pay a fairly high monthly fee.

I personally prefer FCPX . Before I started flying drones I used iMovie so to get to professional level editing switching to FCPX was no brainer for me. Especially now when H.265 update is coming. Very excited about that. No more transcoding.

Uploading video question:

Does it matter one way or the other if you upload videos to utube if you're hardwired to your modem vs wifi?
Is the end product uninterrupted once it's complete or is it still subject to jumpiness here and there?

Here's another video I uploaded and the waterfall should be continuous flowing as well as smooth transitions.

Thanks,
Matt

ANYONE
hey,
So I have multiple drones and I currently have been using AGISOFT and PIX4D for 3D mapping and surveying.
Im wondering can I use Agisoft to process my flights?
If so what app would I need to fly with or what type of file format should I consider?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nylebrown77