Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where to download 0.9.2 ios pilot app?

yes it does - but it works fine. to all intents and purposes. so unless you are really looking for 0.92 I would go with this option of 0.91. There was another option of downloading (dont know if that was 0.92) - plenty of open threads discussing this topic - a simple search will reveal the numerous threads discussing in no time

What to do once I get to the file on Google drive? I see a load of files but not sure how to initiate a download

On the browser at the top you will see a download link. Click in download to download it as one file. Don't click on the individual files that is packaged within the lpa file

My first post.
Hello, I take it you're downloading within Safari? I cannot get it to download? comes up with virus check within google drive, and then when it says download anyway, nothing happens.
Help! as i'd like to get this going !

I am having the same problem...it said safari cannot download this file

Thank you very much Phantom but when I click on the link it says requested page cannot be found.....I tried it several times.....any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Ive just done it! On your laptop download it, and also download Ifunbox.

Plug your IOS device into your laptop, then open Ifunbox ( NOT itunes ) , then click on the tab which says install app ( .ipa ) , then it should install when you find the root directory :)

Thank you very much Phantom but when I click on the link it says requested page cannot be found.....I tried it several times.....any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry - looks like that one has 'gone" :(

You could try and follow this - looks a bit long winded but it might work;

Last edited:
What are the major differences (or improvements) over 0.91 and 0.92? The only one I can find is the way the airports are marked. In 0.91 there is a giant red circle around the airports with a line. In 0.92 I believe in 0.92 the borders of the airports are highlighted red, and the US/Mexico border has an exclusion zone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop