Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Which Drone Will be Best for Aerial Photography Shoot?

Please let me know which drone will be the best choice for Aerial Photography shoot!!!
Hello Simon,
Could you define more precisely your needs And your budget? There’s so many good drones to do aerial photo or videos so it all depends on your budget and needs. Your knowledge in post production too. Without knowing it and according to my own experience, I would say one of the best choice is the Inspire 2 with an X7 shooting ProRes Raw!
On another hand, I also love to fly and shoot with may Mavic 2 pro. So it is all up to you, I guess!

Hope this helps

Please let me know which drone will be the best choice for Aerial Photography shoot!!!
Is this actually a serious question?
The reason I ask is you appear to have an established business specializing in aerial photography/videography already as evidenced by your website and associated social media pages.

You have asked an open ended question with no criteria or qualifying factors as to what you actually want to achieve or will be concentrating on with regards to primary use of your UAV.

Yet, you have an established portfolio and UAV company.

Perhaps you can elaborate.........

Thank you so much! Currently I am using DJI Inspire 2 with a Zenmuse X7 for my aerial photography and i think it's much better for aerial photography. but one of my friend wants to buy a drone for aerial photography and his budget is almost 2000$.

Here is some work with my DJI Inspire 2 with a Zenmuse X7 : SAMPLE OF AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
Please suggest a drone within the range of 2000$!
Hello Simon,
Could you define more precisely your needs And your budget? There’s so many good drones to do aerial photo or videos so it all depends on your budget and needs. Your knowledge in post production too. Without knowing it and according to my own experience, I would say one of the best choice is the Inspire 2 with an X7 shooting ProRes Raw!
On another hand, I also love to fly and shoot with may Mavic 2 pro. So it is all up to you, I guess!

Hope this helps

Is this actually a serious question?
The reason I ask is you appear to have an established business specializing in aerial photography/videography already as evidenced by your website and associated social media pages.

You have asked an open ended question with no criteria or qualifying factors as to what you actually want to achieve or will be concentrating on with regards to primary use of your UAV.

Yet, you have an established portfolio and UAV company.

Perhaps you can elaborate.........
Brother Currently I am using DJI Inspire 2 with a Zenmuse X7 for my aerial photography and i think it's much better for aerial photography. but one of my friend wants to buy a drone for aerial photography and his budget is almost 2000$. That's why i am asking this question brother. It's not for mine, this question from my friend who want to by a drone with 2000$.

Brother Currently I am using DJI Inspire 2 with a Zenmuse X7 for my aerial photography and i think it's much better for aerial photography. but one of my friend wants to buy a drone for aerial photography and his budget is almost 2000$. That's why i am asking this question brother. It's not for mine, this question from my friend who want to by a drone with 2000$.
If that is the case then why not say that in your original post and state the limit is $2000 (which I assume is US dollars).
Or better still - get your ‘friend’ to join the community whereby we would be able to offer advice?

Saying “Which is the best drone” is like saying “which is the best car to buy”
Too many variables to give a specific answer and you should be very well placed to understand that.

If that is the case then why not say that in your original post and state the limit is $2000 (which I assume is US dollars).
Or better still - get your ‘friend’ to join the community whereby we would be able to offer advice?

Saying “Which is the best drone” is like saying “which is the best car to buy”
Too many variables to give a specific answer and you should be very well placed to understand that.
Anyway thanks!

Thank you so much! Currently I am using DJI Inspire 2 with a Zenmuse X7 for my aerial photography and i think it's much better for aerial photography. but one of my friend wants to buy a drone for aerial photography and his budget is almost 2000$.

Here is some work with my DJI Inspire 2 with a Zenmuse X7 : SAMPLE OF AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
Please suggest a drone within the range of 2000$!
For $2000 get a Mavic 2 pro 1 inch or the excellent Phantom 4 Pro (you'll have enough money to buy the batteries!). Or should your friend wait the very expected Mavic 3 Pro...?
Otherwise, your aerial footage is amazing. Why not consider selling it through our agency? (see details in my signature)

Best,

2 Contenders:

# Phantom 4 Pro - still best 24 mm and 1“ Sensor in the 2000 $ class
- it does amazing photos for the price, is fun and very reliable to fly
- good in Low Light as well

# Mavic Air 2 with Fly more Kit - 24 mm (like Phantom), very good quality
- 35 minutes flying time
- beats the Pro 2 in all aspects except 10 bit / HDR filming
- not as good in low light as P4P
- excellent flying capability and long flying time

I have flown P4P and M2P for two years. The former still impresses me with it‘s footage in my archives.

The M2P in theory was excellent with 10 bit D-log but the 28 mm really sucks. just not enough wide angle - and the Mavic Air 2 smokes it in the pipe.
Excellent optics.
as well I wasn’t so happy with the 100 mbit footage the M2P created, the „old“ P4P‘s 8-bit at times was just plain better.

So to boil it down, either
- P4P (classic, versatile, still excellent Sony 1“ sensor)
or
- Mavic 2 Air
the excellent optics like a P4P but a less low light capable

aside Mavic Air 2 I fly a Inspire 2 with X7 and all lenses plus Laowa 9mm and X5s with many Lenses. CinemaDNG and Prores RAW.

Cheers
Chris

T
2 Contenders:

- 35 minutes flying time

I have flown P4P and M2P for two years. The former still impresses me with it‘s footage in my archives.

The M2P in theory was excellent with 10 bit D-log but the 28 mm really sucks. just not enough wide angle - and the Mavic Air 2 smokes it in the pipe.
Excellent optics.
as well I wasn’t so happy with the 100 mbit footage the M2P created, the „old“ P4P‘s 8-bit at times was just plain better.

or
- Mavic 2 Air

aside Mavic Air 2 I fly a Inspire 2 with X7 and all lenses plus Laowa 9mm and X5s with many Lenses. CinemaDNG and Prores RAW.

Cheers
Chris
Thank you so much brother!

M600Pro with Sony A7Riii or A7Siii coupled to a Gremsy or Ronin MX. But that exceeds $2000 just for the A7 body. The M600Pro flys so smooth! ?

Slide under the $2000... M2P, MA2.
Action Tracking... may take a look at a Skydio S2. New FPV Cinema growing popularity, the DJI FPV will be the new trend. Survey and Modeling... M300 with LiDAR/RGB would fit the need (out of my budget).

The M2P or MA2 for general all around at reasonable cost hits the mark until the M3 arrives!

2 Contenders:

- 35 minutes flying time

Excellent optics.

or
- Mavic 2 Air

Cheers
Chris
Thanks!

M600Pro with Sony A7Riii or A7Siii coupled to a Gremsy or Ronin MX. But that exceeds $2000 just for the A7 body. The M600Pro flys so smooth! ?

Slide under the $2000... M2P, MA2.
Action Tracking... may take a look at a Skydio S2. New FPV Cinema growing popularity, the DJI FPV will be the new trend. Survey and Modeling... M300 with LiDAR/RGB would fit the need (out of my budget).

The M2P or MA2 for general all around at reasonable cost hits the mark until the M3 arrives!
Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth