Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

which fpv glasses will work for p2v+ and inspire1

Reaction score
Hey guys ..I have a p2v+ and a inspire1 on my wish list..wondering if anyone has a recommendation on which fpv glasses will work well with both machines? Was going to get the moverio bt 200 glasses but get the feeling they won't work with both quadcopters. .any feedback would be appreciated. .thank you..happy flying. .turbodronepilot

Reactions: britchris1
I have a set of the Carl Zeiss coming. Was going to use them with my Phantom, but hope they will work well with the Inspire.

Not sure if they will connect to the ipad mini, or to the remote's hdmi jack, or will work either way.

Hey guys ..I have a p2v+ and a inspire1 on my wish list..wondering if anyone has a recommendation on which fpv glasses will work well with both machines? Was going to get the moverio bt 200 glasses but get the feeling they won't work with both quadcopters. .any feedback would be appreciated. .thank you..happy flying. .turbodronepilot
Second this. The moverio glasses look pretty sweet with the vision +

If the cinemizer glasses are connected to the HDMI port, you would be able to control the camera functions with the hard buttons on the transmitter, and through the app. You will not get video through the app while an hdmi display is connected on the same transmitter, but you can control the functions. If you need simultaneous video, you need to use two transmitters.

With the cinemizers connected directly to controller, how would you control the camera, etc?[/QUOTE

I will say this - the Epson Moverio guys were at the DJI Inspire launch event - so expect to see compatibility at some point. They could work out of the box as they just run the android app, but I don't believe I've seen anyone test this. The Moverio is a great setup on the Vision+. The SDK for Phantom should really help out the Moverio guys.

Thanks for the feedback guys. .not sure at this point if I completely understand how the new controllers are going to work in conjunction with fpv glasses..My main concern is if the inspire 1 is going to be a good platform for fpv flight..turbodronepilot. .

I have a set of the Carl Zeiss coming. Was going to use them with my Phantom, but hope they will work well with the Inspire.

Not sure if they will connect to the ipad mini, or to the remote's hdmi jack, or will work either way.
Hi wincrasher..was wondering what model of Carl Ziess glasses you ordered and the reason you didn't buy the moverio bt 200 glasses ?? Happy flying turbodronepilot. .

I got the 1909-127, which is the only model offered on Amazon. They look good enough and confirmed work with iPhone, iPad and HDMI. Also many good reviews. From info I've looked at, Moverio is Android only, and I don't have any of those devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: turbodronepilot
You don't need an Android device to run Moverio glasses. The Moverio IS the Android device, you install the DJI app directly onto the glasses (they are connected to a screenless touchpad which houses the android system.)

The moverios don't connect to any android or iOS device, they are the device. You can install Netflix, Hulu, whatever android app you want too.

My favorite Moverio feature is that they are transparent, so you look up at your UAV while seeing a gigantic floating screen in the sky.

With those Epson glasses, how big is the projected image? Are we talking like a 42" TV at 6 feet away or larger?

Hey there pilots. .Ive heard that using the moverio glasses is like looking at a 100 to 200 inch tv screen. .look forward to hearing about wincrashers experience with both the Zeiss and the moverio glasses..turbodronepilot

Reactions: Extra
Wow! ! That's incredible! ! I can't wait to order mine..maybe Santa will bring them this year..hoho..some people on pp have mentioned needing to side load the dji app ..could someone explain what it means to side load an app ..

Epson can provide a link that will allow you to directly download the app to the glasses. Keep in mind I have no idea if the Android Inspire Pilot app is compatible with the Moverio glasses at this point. I'll send them an email today.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I use my Moverio's for every flight with my Vision 2+. I have an email in to DJI asking if the Inspire 1 app will work on them. Epson and DJI are committed to working together. I can't imagine that DJI would leave out their latest, but we'll see. I'm holding off on ordering until I get an answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions