Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Which Props Do People Recommend For The Inspire 2

The CF folding props with winglets are great. Ensure your vendor supplies the foam blocks that retain the prop ends from flopping around. Installation can be stressful. Be careful. Requires a 2.5mm Allen wrench and probably heat to soften whatever was used to threadlock. I used a small soldering iron stuck in the Allen hole of the screw and it was still difficult to loosen/remove the two screws holding the prop hub from the motor. Breaking off one of the screws would be a serious issue.

Absolutely

I will agree. They are expensive but going to try a set. Hoping to save time from case to flying and maybe a little quieter. I have a Mavic 2 pro that has the winglet props and it is the quietest aircraft I have ever used

Reactions: Phil DeVore
You get exactly what you pay for and IMHO they’re worth it. Being able to get up in the air quickly and without having to deal with putting the props on/off EVERY TIME saves me a lot of time and that’s why I use them.
Plus the fact that they’re screwed on decreases the chances of one or more props detaching during flight.
I also believe that I get a little more speed and flight time with the Tmotor CF winglet props.

The CF folding props with winglets are great. Ensure your vendor supplies the foam blocks that retain the prop ends from flopping around. Installation can be stressful. Be careful. Requires a 2.5mm Allen wrench and probably heat to soften whatever was used to threadlock. I used a small soldering iron stuck in the Allen hole of the screw and it was still difficult to loosen/remove the two screws holding the prop hub from the motor. Breaking off one of the screws would be a serious issue.

Had same problem removing the stock propeller plates. Used a heat gun to soften the threadlock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD