Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Who should I order from

ctp

Reaction score
I realize this is a loaded question, but my only experience ordering DJI has been Amazon, which was great because they took it back no questions after a week (horrible GPS, was going to order the "new" p2v+, decided to wait for the inspire).

My priorities:
1. Great customer service
2. Quick delivery
3. Reasonable return policy (within 30 days, no damage, complete, nothing missing - restock fee reasonable).

My only internal debate is whether to get the single or dual controller. I can visualize some really amazing demonstrations using dual controller (such as handing off the gimbal picture control to more experienced photographers or doing demonstrations that allow me to keep control of the phantom while they get to play with the camera).

I realize this is a loaded question, but my only experience ordering DJI has been Amazon, which was great because they took it back no questions after a week (horrible GPS, was going to order the "new" p2v+, decided to wait for the inspire).

My priorities:
1. Great customer service
2. Quick delivery
3. Reasonable return policy (within 30 days, no damage, complete, nothing missing - restock fee reasonable).

My only internal debate is whether to get the single or dual controller. I can visualize some really amazing demonstrations using dual controller (such as handing off the gimbal picture control to more experienced photographers or doing demonstrations that allow me to keep control of the phantom while they get to play with the camera).

I will be ordering mine from Dronefly.com
I have bought all my gear from them and they have been nothing, but phenomenal for me!

Transactions like this have always left me satisfied and confident when I know the vendor can be trusted. I'd recommend B&H or Amazon for customer service and solid returns. In Canada, at least this weekend, shop.ca has a 20% cash back via ebates making the Inspire about as inexpensive as you'll find. Their return policy is a full year (with conditions, of course).

I've only ever had good experiences from B&H, but Dronefly.com has AMAZING personal customer service and they are who I went through this time around for the inspire.

B&H and Dronefly are superb, but I would use caution ordering from many Amazon merchants that are not actually Amazon. Return processing from Kellards, an Amazon DJI Phantom merchant is currently rather slow processing a recent return.

Transactions like this have always left me satisfied and confident when I know the vendor can be trusted. I'd recommend B&H or Amazon for customer service and solid returns. In Canada, at least this weekend, shop.ca has a 20% cash back via ebates making the Inspire about as inexpensive as you'll find. Their return policy is a full year (with conditions, of course).

B&H is running a promotion with Google Wallet, 5% discount if you checkout with Google Wallet. My biggest hesitation is companies that want me to pay in full up front for a product that is delayed in shipping with no firm delivery date. At least if I order directly from Amazon, they won't charge me until they actually ship.

Reactions: FASTFJR
B&H is running a promotion with Google Wallet, 5% discount if you checkout with Google Wallet. My biggest hesitation is companies that want me to pay in full up front for a product that is delayed in shipping with no firm delivery date. At least if I order directly from Amazon, they won't charge me until they actually ship.

Paying for full before they are shipping is crazy. Would you pay in full for a car that is still being assembled at the factory?

Most dealers are small businesses and the release of the inspire is a huge cash flow crunch. One dealer told me they were ordering 100 units. If DJI is making the dealers pay up front that's a few hundred grand. All of the dealers I spoke with waned to be paid up front, in full, to place an order and secure my place on the waiting list. My debate is currently between a 5% discount from B&H with Google Wallet, or direct from Amazon, where I won't get charged until it actually ships.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/selle...erID=115-2207595-2300260&seller=AKOFZ2K334IOY

Today i finally got one through this dealer on amazon. They claim to be the largest dji dealer and have been around for 14 years. they actually are available by phone and are not chinese etc. (forgive me,but i have to be able to communicate clearly with the dealer and reach them by phone.) I got good answers and felt comfortable with them. when i checked out there was an option for crash insurance..$80 so i went for it.

I'm sorry....pay full price up front or when it ships?
i think i fainted after a hit button to pay. lol.
i did pay but if i remember correctly they say you are not charged until it ships. I will have to check and get back. sorry,my computer is down so i had to set up an old one today to use for now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg